Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We were invited up to CUPRA HQ to take a first look at the new 2024 CUPRA Leon, the car’s mid-life refresh for their hot hatchback. We also took some photos for you, which you will find below, along with more in the media gallery.

Leon-WM-10-1200x800.jpg

[url="https://www.seatcupra.net/2024/08/12/2024-cupra-leon-first-look-video/"]Continue reading...

GlekkeMatrak

Dec 22, 2020
Houtvenne, Belgium
Is it just me or does the nose look very Hyundai now?
It's not just you. Ever since the Mk4 Leon came out, I thought it looked very "generalized". Like a Hyundai / Ford Focus mash-up. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful car imo. You can go ahead and call me biased, but the Mk3 Leon is for me personally still the most unique when it comes to design.

Reactions: Syphon

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
It's not just you. Ever since the Mk4 Leon came out, I thought it looked very "generalized". Like a Hyundai / Ford Focus mash-up. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful car imo. You can go ahead and call me biased, but the Mk3 Leon is for me personally still the most unique when it comes to design.
Agree with you on the mk4; just another one of many similar designs.

I always thought the mk2 design was quite ‘unique’ as IMHO it bucked the trend of being the same as everything else on the roads when it was launched. My favourite Leon designs are the mk1 and mk3 though.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Some really interesting details to the car, logo in the rear lights, own colour code & more individual than the Audi/VW fleet.
I think this will be a popular choice for those buyers looking for something different but fun to drive. I think Cupra have really opened up that market again.
Personally, I'm not so keen on its front, but I am stuck in the dark ages with the Mk1's, so unless they go back to that design, I'll never think the modern Cupra's have the same wow factor 🤫
Great review though Scott, thanks very much for sharing 👍

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Some really interesting details to the car, logo in the rear lights, own colour code & more individual than the Audi/VW fleet.
I think this will be a popular choice for those buyers looking for something different but fun to drive. I think Cupra have really opened up that market again.
Personally, I'm not so keen on its front, but I am stuck in the dark ages with the Mk1's, so unless they go back to that design, I'll never think the modern Cupra's have the same wow factor 🤫
Great review though Scott, thanks very much for sharing 👍
Glad you liked it, very close to ordering one myself!

Scott

Reactions: BadBoy03

bbglan

Jun 3, 2021
Sat in one today to test the sound system 😜. It doesn't disappoint.
Having had 3 mk3 estates and moved away from a MK4 to an Ateca, I'm more than happy to go back to the Leon

Reactions: Alan77 and Syphon
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.