• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

2 x Pairs Audiotec Fischer Helix F62C Component Speakers and Stinger Roadkill Mounting Hardware

Price
£100.00

Cubbington

Mar 26, 2024
UK
Hi All,

Clearing out, I have 2 x pairs Audiotec Fischer F62C 6.5" component speakers.

Helix 1.JPG

Helix 2.JPG

Helix 3.JPG

Helix Box.JPG

Stinger Roadkill.JPG

I bought these to go into my Octavia as they matched the Audiotec Fischer amp I fitted, however opted for a Focal custom-fits, which were a plug'n'play solution.

I set has marks from where they were mounted to the spacer rings, but as you can see from the other set, I've not even opened the plastic bags the woofers are in.

I was going to fit the tweeters stealthily in the door cards, and as such, I've mislaid the tweeter rings, however there are loads of custom-fit options available:

Also included are the mounting adapters for an Octavia, however I'm going to make a wild guess that they'll also fit other VAG cars, but that's up to the buyer to confirm.

There's also an unused set of Stinger Roadkill RKFR6 foam surrounds for in the doors - I bought two sets, but only used one, as I only used the front speakers in the Octavia. These are unused but the bag's been opened.

£100, no haggling. Cash on collection, or I can ship for an additional £10 to UK mainland only.

Cheers,

Nick

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members