19 Plate Leon Cupra 290

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Did you take out any maintenance on your lease?

I'm of the same thinking that the Lux pack doesn't warrant for me the extra money per month

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
No I didn't bother. I've just had a Polo for 3 years and never needed it, it only had its service and 2 new tyres on the front

Mar 6, 2019
Lovely car and glad you're enjoying it. Its the same colour as mine which arrives first week in April.

I don't suppose you have any other photos from the side and back do you?

I was worried about the Copper badge but it looks ok with the Blue

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
IMG_20190306_111300~2-min.jpg
IMG_20190306_111316~2__01-min.jpg
Lovely car and glad you're enjoying it. Its the same colour as mine which arrives first week in April.

I don't suppose you have any other photos from the side and back do you?

I was worried about the Copper badge but it looks ok with the Blue
Yup here ya go. I was a bit disappointed when it arrived with the copper badge, it was the first thing I noticed however it does differentiate from the FR to look at at first glance as the FR and Cupra badge look the same from a distance. I've got used to it now

Hope you enjoy it

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for the quick response! Looks really nice, glad I went with the Mystery Blue now!
No problem. To be honest the Seat colours aren't great and they don't do any bright colours on the Cupra any different to the rest. They used to do a bright orange which I might have gone for but they've stopped it now. The mystery blue is the best colour out of a mediocre bunch to be fair

Mar 6, 2019
No problem. To be honest the Seat colours aren't great and they don't do any bright colours on the Cupra any different to the rest. They used to do a bright orange which I might have gone for but they've stopped it now. The mystery blue is the best colour out of a mediocre bunch to be fair

I agree I was hoping for a bright green but would have gone for the orange if they offered it

Reactions: Keri Stacey

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Haha, ok sorry, just that I have a 68 silver ST and I drove past a blue copra this morning on the school-run. I know, total long-shot! First time I've ever seen one in Scotland, never mind my little town.
Cheers
I live in Barnsley so it deffo wasnt me What do you think to the ST as that's kept its 300 bhp, my husband been looking at one for his company car, cheers

Reactions: Brooster89

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
I live in Barnsley so it deffo wasnt me What do you think to the ST as that's kept its 300 bhp, my husband been looking at one for his company car, cheers
Haha, no it deffo wasn't you! I love it - basically the same as yours but with 4-wheel drive and a bigger boot. Would be a great company car!

Reactions: Keri Stacey
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.