1.8t cupra pulling problem?

sxboy200

o rite 2 the front oh the engine where a rubber hose connects onto it and it looks like there is a motor/sensor of some sort on the back side of it?

sxboy200

yep got ya, wots best to do take the hose off and wipe it with a cloth or spray it with wd 40 or something along those lines?

sxboy200

i rite i duno who has a vagcom round here my m8s garage how did my last diagonstic thing doesnt have it, can it b reset by another make or does it have 2 b vagcom

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Apart from taking it to a garage I don't think so.

You can clean it on the car using a fluid that will evaporate but I wouldn't reccomend it as although the fluid will evaporate all the crap from around the butterfly wont and will go into the manifold.

Guess you could put the ignition on, place something on the throttle pedal so the butterfly opens and give it a clean.........but I personally wouldn't as there pretty delicate.

sxboy200

ok well ill get the hose off and have a look wot its looking like, if its not 2 bad ill give it a little clean, if it looks bad ill stick it in the garage, cheers 4 ur help m8, may sound a bit thick but usually quite good with cars and engines only this 1 is a bit more electronic than the cars ive had b4 and rather getting on my tits now!!!!!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.