0-60 180 cupra

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
sorry about the quality

BUT FIRSTLY i must apologise for the comment i made on other threads this being 5 second 0-60 video but on my phone it looks like i start moving on the screech of tyres (just before 6 seconds) but getting it up on the computer proves that i start a tad before :( (on 5 seconds)

I WOULD NEVER LIE ABOUT WHAT MY CAR CAN DO!

this is my first try on video and wont be the last! will be giving it anouther go when i put on my sports cat downpipe and cat back milltek tell me what you think

engine light is now out as in this video had some engine malfunctions all sorted now!!

p.s this is on a private road!!!!!

Last edited:

gazjones

looks quick that but not surprising with a reamp looks like mine roughly

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
cnt wait to get my mods that ive ordered on there
(milltek sports cat and cat back exhaust and forge 007 recirculating valve)
does look bout the same as yours roughly :)
im happy with that considering its just a remap and induction kit for performance mods!

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
why oh why is the album called bloody rover 25????
very nice vid by the way, looks almost as quick as my standerd pd130....:ban:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
because my first car was a rover25 there are some pics of it in the album and i opened my account when i had that car

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
oh right, i'm glad i didn't browse the album now lol, freaking mean sounding DV in the vid though :wtf:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
dv is 4sale (baileys trumpet bov) as soon as i recieve the forge recirculating 007valve in the post then shortly after will get the exhaust which has been ordered!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
engine management light was on because gasket had gone and airfilter modification all gone now tho :)