Ibiza MK3 Radio Fix

cbr40017

Nov 24, 2006
Hampshire
I have an Ibiza 1.6 Sport & have what seems to be a common problem with the radio turning it's self on & off.
Well after reading every post i can find relateing to this problem, i spoke to my local Seat dealer this afternoon & he quoted me £331.47 + VAT :-o yep my jaw hit the ground, BUT he then said that he could get it reconditioned for the sum of ............£75......... i asked him to 'say again' & he said £75, well i nearly bit his arm off when he then said that includes vat:funk:
The only bad news, if you can call it bad news is that it has a 10 day turn around, so you won't have any heater controls untill you re-fit the reconditioned unit.
I have e.mailed almost every Seat dealer in the UK regarding this problem as well as talking to seat customer services (cough) yes i did say customer services, well enough of my ranting you say, what dealer offers this service

wiltshire and sons
Farnham Surrey
Roger Day is the parts man you want to speak to [[email protected]]

http://dealer.seat.co.uk/dealers/home.aspx?id=47.6QU

Hope this helps all you people out there with the same problem as me

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
sorry i no this is out of thread but i dont no how to start my own i cant work it out sorry but i need to know if anyone has or how much a mk3 ibiza headunit is as i need to buy one my ac keeps mesing about an my radio constantly turns on and off. cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.