• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

New member and owner.

Oct 24, 2024
Hello everyone, I just want to say hi and introduce myself.
I've just bought a Cupra Formentor ABT today. This is the 1st Cupra I've owned. I've come from a string of Lotus cars having just got rid of a V6 Exige that I had owned for 5 years.
I'm looking forward to the Formentor. I've always loved the shape of them and couldn't resist the ABT model. Hopefully it will be a positive experience all round. Many thanks, Dave.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello everyone, I just want to say hi and introduce myself.
I've just bought a Cupra Formentor ABT today. This is the 1st Cupra I've owned. I've come from a string of Lotus cars having just got rid of a V6 Exige that I had owned for 5 years.
I'm looking forward to the Formentor. I've always loved the shape of them and couldn't resist the ABT model. Hopefully it will be a positive experience all round. Many thanks, Dave.
Welcome to SCN, and hope your CUPRA journey is a good one, and hope it performs well after all the Lotus's.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.