• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Picking up my Boca tomorrow

Oct 21, 2024
Hi All !

Reg WK61 VTV (anybody know it?)

This 1;

and here

I'm buying with a 12 month warranty (warranty solutions group) which I hope will cover any big issues.

I plan to do the catch can mod and upgrade the radiator asap.

BM

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Looks great in that colour. Mileage not bad for the age either. Service history? I don’t know the car, but front n rear discs advised in ‘21, and rear disc again ‘23, and nearside front wheel outer rim slightly distorted and nearside front tyre has cut. I’d check see if those things have been rectified.

Oct 21, 2024
Looks great in that colour. Mileage not bad for the age either. Service history? I don’t know the car, but front n rear discs advised in ‘21, and rear disc again ‘23, and nearside front wheel outer rim slightly distorted and nearside front tyre has cut. I’d check see if those things have been rectified.
FSH, wheels refurbed which included 2 repaired. Unsure on the rear discs but I will check when I go to collect and request new if they’re still needed.
The bonnet has a lot of tiny stonechips which I understand is a common problem so I may have it painted. Any recommendations for bonnet bras?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
FSH, wheels refurbed which included 2 repaired. Unsure on the rear discs but I will check when I go to collect and request new if they’re still needed.
The bonnet has a lot of tiny stonechips which I understand is a common problem so I may have it painted. Any recommendations for bonnet bras?
Most people say they seem to be a moisture trap. Also a lot of grit/sand accumulate along the top that does lightly mark the paintwork. So I don’t think they’re worth it. Maybe PPF on the bonnet after paint correction if you’re worried?

Oct 21, 2024
There are a few bits missing from my tool kit. I can see a slot for a screwdriver and the little wheel bolt cap removal tool (my car doesn't have any anyway). Can anybody tell me what else isn't there?

Attachments

• ibizakit.jpg
    ibizakit.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.