• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Spoiler stolen and looking for replacement

AHV415

Mar 20, 2021
Hi people, unfortunately my spoiler was stolen some time on Friday. They didn't take the side spoilers but removed the main wing. What spoilers would you recommend for a facelift mk3 and also how do I get of the previous residue such as the glue and stuff. Thanks in advance

• Sad
Reactions: Walone

The-Cupra

Mar 6, 2024
Hi people, unfortunately my spoiler was stolen some time on Friday. They didn't take the side spoilers but removed the main wing. What spoilers would you recommend for a facelift mk3 and also how do I get of the previous residue such as the glue and stuff. Thanks in advance
When you say the main spoiler do you mean the whole main spoiler? Or a spoiler extension?

If thats the case there are no other options unless you want a FR spoiler on your Cupra. There is a Cupra R spoiler but that mounts onto the Cupra spoiler its not separate.

You're going to have to get another Cupra spoiler and hope you can find one in your cars color secondhand otherwise you will have to get it painted too. Wont be the cheapest.

grabania

Aug 14, 2022
Gdansk, Poland
grabania.pl
There is a Cupra R spoiler but that mounts onto the Cupra spoiler its not separate.
Are you sure about that? I've found that image and I believe that Cupra R spoiler mounts directly onto rear lid (source: https://www.cupraofficial.lt/Automobiliai/cupra-special-editions/leon-cupra-carbon-edition)

leon-cupra-carbon-edition-spoiler.jpg

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
What Leon do you have?

AHV415

Mar 20, 2021
When you say the main spoiler do you mean the whole main spoiler? Or a spoiler extension?

If thats the case there are no other options unless you want a FR spoiler on your Cupra. There is a Cupra R spoiler but that mounts onto the Cupra spoiler its not separate.

You're going to have to get another Cupra spoiler and hope you can find one in your cars color secondhand otherwise you will have to get it painted too. Wont be the cheapest.
I believe its the spoiler extension if I'm correct. I don't know the correct terminology so forgive me for my errors

AHV415

Mar 20, 2021

Reason i ask is, have you lost a genuine cupra spoiler or aftermarket one usually without the brake light?
A FR, it was an aftermarket one without the brake light. I'll attach a picture of what it looks like now

Attachments

• 20241013_123210.jpg
    20241013_123210.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 31

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
If its a hatchback then there's plenty on ebay for cheap, if its an ST like mine then it's near impossible for an aftermarket one.

The-Cupra

Mar 6, 2024

AHV415

Mar 20, 2021
If its a hatchback then there's plenty on ebay for cheap, if its an ST like mine then it's near impossible for an aftermarket one.
I've looked on ebay but just want to make sure the fitment is good because I've seen a few stories on the Facebook about certain ebay products on the spoilers