• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

MK 1 Exhaust Leon FR 2004 Wanted

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Similar problem - need a new backbox for my Mk1 1.8T Cupra, and thinking I might replace the whole exhaust as it's a bit of a rust-box.

Anyone have any experience with Piper exhausts, any good?

Also looking at a Cobra but they're pretty pricey now.
I agree, if I'm going to do it, I'll do the lot & no doubt lead to more issues I need to sort out lol.
I don't know about Piper but I think I've got my heart set on Milltek.

Reactions: KT_Boundary

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
Lancashire
@Alexis27 can't believe milltek have stopped the r version system, it's a cracking system even non resonated sounds amazing not too loud has a really nice rumble, basically it's a system you really can live with, ive herd the scorpion and cobra they are louder but without that nice tone milltek give, I think cobra and scorpion r system is over 1000 notes. Maybe you guys could look at a custom system should be alot cheaper and get the tone you want, as said there is always used.

Reactions: BadBoy03

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
@Alexis27 can't believe milltek have stopped the r version system, it's a cracking system even non resonated sounds amazing not too loud has a really nice rumble, basically it's a system you really can live with, ive herd the scorpion and cobra they are louder but without that nice tone milltek give, I think cobra and scorpion r system is over 1000 notes. Maybe you guys could look at a custom system should be alot cheaper and get the tone you want, as said there is always used.
I know. Same with Scorpion. Disappeared off their websites

Reactions: BadBoy03
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.