• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Bucket Seats

Jan 28, 2022
Evening all,

Has anyone used both the cupra buckets and the cupra standard seats and can give me a quick rundown on if it’s worth me spending the money on the buckets if any come available?

Thanks in advance

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
Please don't misunderstand me, but how can someone judge something for you? We don't have your perceptions or feelings etc....

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I love my bucket seats in my Cupra 280, and they’re heated. Very supportive and hugging. I’d like them to go slightly lower down though to be honest. They’re not electric either, which I prefer. 1 less thing to fail.

Reactions: JJNorth11
Jan 28, 2022
I love my bucket seats in my Cupra 280, and they’re heated. Very supportive and hugging. I’d like them to go slightly lower down though to be honest. They’re not electric either, which I prefer. 1 less thing to fail.
Do they sit much taller or is it not particularly noticeable really?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Do they sit much taller or is it not particularly noticeable really?

I can’t compare to the non-bucket seats, as I’ve not sat in those, but I like to have my seats slightly more upright than your average Joe, so I’m slightly higher anyway. But they’re so worth it. I’d have retrofitted em if I bought a Cupra w/o em.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.