• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Model Year 23/24 Bosch A864S wiper

Oct 4, 2024
I am looking to replace the wiper for my formentor from Australia, I have tried to source different wiper.

People have provided amazing feedback on Bosch wiper, but I am having difficulty to confirm which one should I use?

I have seen some feedback on people saying that the a864s can fit into the formentor despite the package did not say so.

So I am looking for real user experience on the wiper, and also open to other people suggestion on the wiper.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I use Bosch Aerotwin on my cars. They’re brilliant. There are plenty of online sites where you can put your reg in n they’ll tell you exactly which wipers you can use.

Oct 4, 2024
I use Bosch Aerotwin on my cars. They’re brilliant. There are plenty of online sites where you can put your reg in n they’ll tell you exactly which wipers you can use.
From what i saw in Australia website, they said does not fit, but some said it does fit.
So i got mixed messages by it.

Cupra_33

Sep 9, 2024
France
Hi,
I've only found a282H reference, but only compliant for models built before Nov. 2022.
I haven't found any Bosch reference for model built later. 😕

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise