Hello from Lincolnshire!

Sep 24, 2024
Hello! My names Amanda/Southernharmony83 and I’ve recently bought a Seat Leon 1.6 TDI. This is only my 2nd car I’ve ever owned! I’ve called her Blue Betty and what a dream to drive compared to my Citreon C3! I know i shouldn’t have fallen in love with it just for the colour but when we gave it test drive i just fell in love even more. Yeah she’s old and done 100,000 when I got her and I’ve done 6000 in 3 months in part because my partner keeps stealing her too 🙈
Ignore the fat man in my car 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3190.jpeg
    IMG_3190.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 22

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello! My names Amanda/Southernharmony83 and I’ve recently bought a Seat Leon 1.6 TDI. This is only my 2nd car I’ve ever owned! I’ve called her Blue Betty and what a dream to drive compared to my Citreon C3! I know i shouldn’t have fallen in love with it just for the colour but when we gave it test drive i just fell in love even more. Yeah she’s old and done 100,000 when I got her and I’ve done 6000 in 3 months in part because my partner keeps stealing her too 🙈
Ignore the fat man in my car 😂
Welcome to SCN, I don't name my cars but my partner calls mine Black Betty as she liked that song. Hope the old girl keeps performing for you, enjoy.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.