Hi and thanks for having me.

Aug 6, 2024
Hi everyone first of all thankyou for such a great group. I am the proud owner of a Blue 2010 Exeo st 170hp. which has a few small issues that I am gradually sorting. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some advice and if possible offering some of my own
IMG_1329.jpg

Reactions: Syphon

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi everyone first of all thankyou for such a great group. I am the proud owner of a Blue 2010 Exeo st 170hp. which has a few small issues that I am gradually sorting. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some advice and if possible offering some of my own View attachment 43514
Welcome to SCN, never had or even driven an Exeo so no help here I'm afraid. Looks a really nice motor though, the blue and the black wheels go together well, enjoy.

Aug 6, 2024
Welcome to SCN, never had or even driven an Exeo so no help here I'm afraid. Looks a really nice motor though, the blue and the black wheels go together well, enjoy.
Thanks Seastormer It was pretty much love at first sight because of the blue. The wheels even though they look black are a dark gunmetal grey metallic.