• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
CUPRA Media release followsCUPRA continues to advance beyond the automotive sphere, and, inspired by its partnership with the Louis Vuitton 37th America’s Cup, launches two key collaborations showcasing the spirit of the competition.

The unconventional challenger brand broadens its collaboration with De Antonio Yachts with the launch of the E23 Terramar, a 100% electric boat inspired by the new CUPRA Terramar. CUPRA has also unveiled its new Collection capsule in collaboration with the America’s Cup, a new line of apparel and accessories influenced by the world’s biggest sailing race.

“At CUPRA we are always looking to push the limits, challenge the boundaries and redefine what’s possible. Those principles and our racing DNA took us to partner with the America’s Cup, a competition with no second place that reinforces our commitment to innovation, design, and sportiness. Inspired by this partnership, the world of sailing and the Mediterranean spirit, our new CUPRA...

Continue reading...

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I was lucky enough to have a go on the boat last week as part of a car preview (that I'm not allowed to tell you about yet.) It was great fun!

Had a lift to the dock and from the airport in the new (facelift) Formentor :cool:

Scott

Attachments

• terramar5.jpg
    terramar5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 44
  • terramar.jpg
    terramar.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 49
  • terramar6.jpg
    terramar6.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 45
  • terramar4.jpg
    terramar4.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 42
  • terramar3.jpg
    terramar3.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 43
  • formentor.jpg
    formentor.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 47
  • terramar2.jpg
    terramar2.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 45
  • terramar1.jpg
    terramar1.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 42

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I was lucky enough to have a go on the boat last week as part of a car preview (that I'm not allowed to tell you about yet.) It was great fun!

Had a lift to the dock and from the airport in the new (facelift) Formentor :cool:

Scott
The front doesn't look like it will cut through the water very well, more like a barge. Too blunt for any speed or distance compared to normal speedboats, is this really what CUPRA want to associate with. Why did they pull out of the Extreme E car racing if they can afford this sponsorship.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members