• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Lower Drivers Side Boost Pipe

Src23

May 19, 2022
I have a split in my lower drivers side boost pipe and searching for a replacement. For those that have replaced this before, does the attached photo look correct to you? If not, are you able to point me towards the correct part?
Any help appreciated, cheers guys!

Attachments

• 93B639A8-D48A-4615-BD89-83355BC71885.png
    93B639A8-D48A-4615-BD89-83355BC71885.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 30

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
I have a split in my lower drivers side boost pipe and searching for a replacement. For those that have replaced this before, does the attached photo look correct to you? If not, are you able to point me towards the correct part?
Any help appreciated, cheers guys!

I'll have to check, but that looks to me like the one for the intercooler that's more forward the passenger side.

I bought the one I think you're talking about a couple of years ago - the one that goes from the pancake pipe towards the front of the car? Goes through the undertray side panel? I've looked up the Febi part number on my order and it's Febi 102658 and looks like this:

71e56a50c8def85431dda596ce958d54.jpg

Looking at it now, I'm pretty sure it's the right one, but don't quote me on that!

Febi one has been on the car nearly three years now and it's worked flawlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Src23

May 19, 2022
I'll have to check, but that looks to me like the one for the intercooler that's more forward the passenger side.

I bought the one I think you're talking about a couple of years ago - the one that goes from the pancake pipe towards the front of the car? Goes through the undertray side panel? I've looked up the Febi part number on my order and it's Febi 102658 and looks like this:

71e56a50c8def85431dda596ce958d54.jpg

Looking at it now, I'm pretty sure it's the right one, but don't quote me on that!

Febi one has been on the car nearly three years now and it's worked flawlessly.

Thanks, much appreciated. I’ll get that ordered along with disks, pads and aux belt! This site was very helpful for my brake light issue which ended up taking 90 mins yesterday, only for it to be the new switch that was faulty. All that time spent looking at my glow plug light flashing thinking it was glow plug related….

Reactions: iammooks

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks, much appreciated. I’ll get that ordered along with disks, pads and aux belt! This site was very helpful for my brake light issue which ended up taking 90 mins yesterday, only for it to be the new switch that was faulty. All that time spent looking at my glow plug light flashing thinking it was glow plug related….

Tell me about it. I've had lights flashing before and garages haven't been able to help - thought the car was going to die only for it to turn out to be a brake light bulb gone.

Car manufacturers - don't make the CEL come on for anything other than something catastrophic. My heart can't take that much stress.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.