• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

2020 Seat Leon Cupra 300 4drive

Jun 6, 2024
Hi, I have a 2020 seat leon cupra 300 4drive estate twin gpf model (obviously), any idea on how to make it loud and dsg farts? Seen it doesn't have a resonator so I, can't do a res delete. Maybe a back box (s) delete? Any other suggestions? Thanks

Jun 6, 2024
Doesn’t that void insurance, hp and warranty? Also fail mot for emissions? I would do that but don’t see the benefits for the risks involved

Reactions: SRGTD

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Yeah, it’s not legal. But will increase noise. GPFs restrict noise so much. What about a sports exhaust with a smaller GPF? Backbox delete may help but you won’t notice much with stock GPF I’d say.

Jun 6, 2024
Yeah, it’s not legal. But will increase noise. GPFs restrict noise so much. What about a sports exhaust with a smaller GPF? Backbox delete may help but you won’t notice much with stock GPF I’d say.
How much would you say that is tho, they seem to be quite expensive to replace the twin gpf with a normal one

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Miltek, Cobra and Remus do nice ones, but expensive. Zaustworx do a rear silencer delete pipe. I’d speak to a local exhaust fabricator n see what they recommend. I had my res delete fabricated there n then while I waited. Bespoke finish.

Jun 6, 2024
Miltek, Cobra and Remus do nice ones, but expensive. Zaustworx do a rear silencer delete pipe. I’d speak to a local exhaust fabricator n see what they recommend. I had my res delete fabricated there n then while I waited. Bespoke finish.
Yeah zaustworx ain’t to far from me, I’ll have to ring them up and see 👍

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members