New to SEATs - Ibiza Cupra Black

BenJ

Oct 14, 2019
Hi all,

Picked up my Ibiza Cupra Black just over a week ago, was very impressed with the car after doing some research and finally going on a test drive, luckily there was one for sale at my local SEAT dealer, and then to top it off it was Dynamic Grey and had the panoramic sunroof.

I'm coming from the Jap scene so not too familiar with everything people do to these cars and maybe particularly the SEATs, so hoping for some direction on best brands to use for performance parts and how to get the best out of the car. Looking forward to learning more about these and driving it even more, SEATs have loads of character in my opinion and really glad I chose one over the somewhat overpriced Polo GTI.

IMG_7636 2.JPG

BenJ

Oct 14, 2019
Nice car and good spec for you. We try to ha around the country and we’ve not had an Ibiza CUPRA attend yet. Maybe we might see you at one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I was really pleased with the spec. Hopefully I’ll be able to attend some shows, would be good as I know these aren’t common too.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks, I was really pleased with the spec. Hopefully I’ll be able to attend some shows, would be good as I know these aren’t common too.
I'm with Maypack on this one, i've only seen one Ibiza Cupra I think in all the meets i've been to so it's nice to see another one on the forum.

If you're anywhere near Letchworth on the 3rd November we have a local meet there for SEAT's to attend.

You can find more info here if it's something you're up for.

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/letchworth-forum-meet-03-11-19.456436/

Cheers

BenJ

Oct 14, 2019
I'm with Maypack on this one, i've only seen one Ibiza Cupra I think in all the meets i've been to so it's nice to see another one on the forum.

If you're anywhere near Letchworth on the 3rd November we have a local meet there for SEAT's to attend.

You can find more info here if it's something you're up for.

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/letchworth-forum-meet-03-11-19.456436/

Cheers

Yeah I know they’re pretty rare, yet somehow there’s 4 including me my area, unfortunately that meet is about 3 hours away from me but would love to get on a stand a show come next season.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Yeah I know they’re pretty rare, yet somehow there’s 4 including me my area, unfortunately that meet is about 3 hours away from me but would love to get on a stand a show come next season.

There’s a few more Ibiza Cupra’s appearing in West Cumbria too. Until recently there area was a heartland for Leon Cupra’s by the bucketload but there’s a nice increase in CUPRA Ateca’s and Ibiza Cupra’s now .

There’s also a meet in Blackpool in early January if that’s any closer.

BenJ

Oct 14, 2019
There’s a few more Ibiza Cupra’s appearing in West Cumbria too. Until recently there area was a heartland for Leon Cupra’s by the bucketload but there’s a nice increase in CUPRA Ateca’s and Ibiza Cupra’s now .

There’s also a meet in Blackpool in early January if that’s any closer.

Ah good stuff, I'm just south of Newcastle so it's anywhere between 2 and 3 hours away I think, may consider the journey though considering the time I have to organise it.

Reactions: Maypack
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.