MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Andy H

Nov 21, 2018
St Helens
For that to happen they must either have one ordered for stock or one someone has cancelled as It would have to have been built already, as realistically it’s a minimum of 3 weeks to ship to the U.K port. from the factory.. and then they have to book delivery from the port, receive it and do PDI etc... more realistic is 4-6 weeks from build to delivery..
unless of course you’re thinking Christmas 2019.. lol

They had ordered a bunch of them mate, had the option of colour too !

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I've had an email from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts this morning and my date to dealer has moved from 8th Feb back to 27th Feb.

Vehicle description now includes EZ in the title...Although the spec I've picked is anything but EZ - it's for most options on it.

Anyone else that's ordered from NVC had an update recently?

Reactions: Mystery290

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
I've had an email from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts this morning and my date to dealer has moved from 8th Feb back to 27th Feb.

Vehicle description now includes EZ in the title...Although the spec I've picked is anything but EZ - it's for most options on it.

I ordered back in June, delivered just over 2 weeks ago. I was aware of the changes likely, and my order was also updated to the new EZ basis.

K12

Jan 25, 2016

Curious, when did you order?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Can any recommend insurers who know/list the 2018 290"s that give sensible quotes?

I'm having problems getting quotes as very few insurers list the new 290, the ones that do want silly money.

Ron Reid

Nov 22, 2018
I have just placed an order with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for a Cupra Lux. Has anyone used them and if so how long does it normally take to get the paperwork through?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I've just sold my A45 AMG and the quotes are coming back for me around the same and in a lot of cases, MORE ! I can't get my head round it mate....
I'm the same if you put in its a cupra 300 the prices all drop. I don't understand how it can loose 10bhp and become more economical AND get an insurance hike. Doesn't make sense.

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys,
Recently joined the forum as I've just ordered a Mystery Blue Cupra 290 DSG via Nationwide Leasing.

Car is due in to the dealer 11th Feb so hopefully I'll be in it by the back end of Feb.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics of "Copras" as they start getting delivered.

I'll be sad to see my M140i go but the lease deals on the Cupra were too hard to ignore.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
IMG-20181203-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20181203-WA0003.jpg
Here is mine pick it up Thursday all going well. Looks amazing in Magnetic Grey!

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
How long did it take Nationwide to get your docs out to you?
I ordered it on Thursday via their website. Finance approved and sent my copy of licence/statement Friday.
They sent me an email this morning with a date to dealer and saying the finance co. (Arval) will be emailing the finance docs. Not had them yet though.

deadlydave90

Sep 27, 2010
Hi guys,
Recently joined the forum as I've just ordered a Mystery Blue Cupra 290 DSG via Nationwide Leasing.

Car is due in to the dealer 11th Feb so hopefully I'll be in it by the back end of Feb.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics of "Copras" as they start getting delivered.

I'll be sad to see my M140i go but the lease deals on the Cupra were too hard to ignore.

snap have a m140i going back in march and looking at a cupra 290 lux

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.