MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
The infotainment system?

I have noticed a couple of things I wanted to do with an ODB edit have been changed to standard in mine...

Carbon background in the infotainment system
Rear DRLs on all the time
Mode selection is only lit up in Cupra mode.. its standard colour in Normal, sport and individual..

Those are all standard on my 67 plate Cupra 300 so I would expect they would be standard on the new Copra ST.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
mmm updated my Mib2 Sat Nav a day or two ago, went out in the rain earlier and ended up with a display of 60MPH speed limit and a dual display of (50MPH} EU speed limit as it was raining (no trailer)

AlexOS

The infotainment system?

I have noticed a couple of things I wanted to do with an ODB edit have been changed to standard in mine...

Carbon background in the infotainment system
Rear DRLs on all the time
Mode selection is only lit up in Cupra mode.. its standard colour in Normal, sport and individual..
In my case it’s a carbon fibre look background.. doesn’t say carbon though. Lol

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Just getting used to the new ST 300, with no options do I have the “main beam assist”?

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Fingers crossed, I will be getting my Copra on Wednesday.

After waiting so long I am now trying to get everything arranged for the collection of the Ibiza on the same day. I am getting it valeted on Tuesday, hopefully a smidge over 1.6 mm on the original tyres is OK.

They are not down the markers so hopefully that is fine?

Has anyone had any issues with lease companies and tyre tread depth?

Reactions: AlexOS

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
Black Copra 4drive now finally being delivered 14th December after having to re-do paperwork.

Just told the insurance company and only £50 or so to swap from the Astra shed I've been using while waiting on the Leon.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Fingers crossed, I will be getting my Copra on Wednesday.

After waiting so long I am now trying to get everything arranged for the collection of the Ibiza on the same day. I am getting it valeted on Tuesday, hopefully a smidge over 1.6 mm on the original tyres is OK.

They are not down the markers so hopefully that is fine?

Has anyone had any issues with lease companies and tyre tread depth?
Markers are usually 2mm aren’t they?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Carbon R anyone :cheeky:...

699F6B9A-6DA0-4C0F-B082-AAE478A98DC2.jpeg

penyfai

Feb 4, 2018
Collected my magnetic grey ST 4Drive today. Initial reaction is very positive! It's pretty quiet in the cabin, but I don't mind that too much to be honest. Copper badges more subtle in the flesh than they appear in photos/videos. I thought I would be disappointed it wasn't the monsoon grey I ordered - but it looks brilliant in magnetic grey! Can't wait to do some more miles in it now.

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
Collected my magnetic grey ST 4Drive today. Initial reaction is very positive! It's pretty quiet in the cabin, but I don't mind that too much to be honest. Copper badges more subtle in the flesh than they appear in photos/videos. I thought I would be disappointed it wasn't the monsoon grey I ordered - but it looks brilliant in magnetic grey! Can't wait to do some more miles in it now.
Nice! Show us some photos or even videos!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Well occording to SLI I have a confirmed build week of week 2, so delivery will be over a year from point of order :1st:

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Strange... I ordered my Cupra end of October and mine will be build week 1.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There was a further delay just recently due to a configuration clash, as mine is maxed with MY18 options. Is yours a ST? Mine is and they seem to be more delayed for SEAT.

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
There was a further delay just recently due to a configuration clash, as mine is maxed with MY18 options. Is yours a ST? Mine is and they seem to be more delayed for SEAT.
Ahh right I see, no mine is the 5 door MY19 Lux... that could possibly be why then as my dealer is sure they will have the car in for the end of January / Start of Feb.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AlexOS

I ordered my Leon Cupra Lux last week and hoping to have it before Christmas. ( Stoneacre Chesterfield )
For that to happen they must either have one ordered for stock or one someone has cancelled as It would have to have been built already, as realistically it’s a minimum of 3 weeks to ship to the U.K port. from the factory.. and then they have to book delivery from the port, receive it and do PDI etc... more realistic is 4-6 weeks from build to delivery..
unless of course you’re thinking Christmas 2019.. lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.