MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I have Cupra 5dr hatch 300 DSG for a year now and added a reversing camera as it is absolutely crucial for me in work car park.
Was surprised that SEAT dropped reversing camera as an option (but it is available in Europe and VW still offers is on their cars in UK). Understand the simplified easy order process, but why not include reversing camera as standard on high spec cars: Cupra, Cupra LUX, FR Sport in addition to the XCELLENCE, would be just another incentive to go SEAT, instead of VW or Skoda for example.
As well as the camera you would also expect
*Winter pack
*Premium sound system
Luckily they've confirmed all these for my MY18/19

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mystery290

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
My 280 just had it's first M.O.T and failed
Luckily it was only on wiper blades.

However they did mention that the tyres were just passable.

Am I right in believing that as long as they are legal I'll get away with it when BCA come to collect it? I.e no penalty charge.

May only have it now for a couple weeks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheSwede

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Yes, as long as the tyres are above the legal limit you should be ok, mine went back recently and they tried to sting me for 2 alloy wheels due to curb marks, I disputed 1 of the wheels and they agreed so indstead of £180 for 2 wheels the bill reduced to £90 for 1
I do wish I'd got them repaired myself before the car went back........

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
More Wessex Fleet fun and games...

My Copra 4 Drive has been at the dealer since the 14th.

Wessex finally contacted me today giving me the reg and offering delivery date of 3rd December.

I accepted within about 10 mins.

Then they sent an email saying that I had to re-do finance documents.

Won't get these until Monday or Tuesday, and then they can't deliver it until the end of the 14 day cooling off period.

Although they can apparently book the delivery within the cooling off period, as long as the agreed date isn't within the 14 days.

So after having a booked date of Monday 3rd December it's now at least a week on top of that!

AlexOS

Wessex finally contacted me today giving me the reg and offering delivery date of 3rd December.

Won't get these until Monday or Tuesday, and then they can't deliver it until the end of the 14 day cooling off period.

Although they can apparently book the delivery within the cooling off period, as long as the agreed date isn't within the 14 days.

So after having a booked date of Monday 3rd December it's now at least a week on top of that!
Wessex fleet are a nightmare. I had the same issue with my wk42 4Drive but they then decided on Thursday (possibly Wednesday) that they don’t have to redo the paperwork after all and irs being delivered Monday...

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Anyone got pics of magnetic grey copra?
Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen an ST:

Boae-ldtUIQ9029Rc0Mq6HsuR1H4wKAyyYSSpYHQwJCg_Y4P0BxRlNzRpzeIaxkvmzTEne2LygH0lRbaBQGohA.jpg

Boae-ldtUIQ9029Rc0Mq6HsuR1H4wKAyyYSSpYHQwJBHK3VdVAlTLNjFtdoziqqvlVJFNaCASzsvNZiKps2Q3g.jpg

Boae-ldtUIQ9029Rc0Mq6HsuR1H4wKAyyYSSpYHQwJC3KVmloMAY4TJQfbOkddQDHnO2-VM5GmFuTwenj-jQxg.jpg

Also a white one (5 Door) for Lmbarrett83:

qXl43P7lU6YNEpdcpbFatvIx9BGT1ouhHLIsvKL0Es0.jpg

m9ttOCcQ-r051mSN38CxywWU8QkI7yDy8nJPbFqqpg4.jpg

frbN7sptFZmeOBYETscWLgfgdTsA0GJCpuOEegoyarY.jpg
wwS5Oy20r_X1xp-_1QiemXyHdh3w1W4kE8RGzky_JDU.jpg

Last edited:

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford

I'm in a very similar situation (not with Wessex) paperwork not done correctly by the broker so finance offer through Arval as expired due to length of time April 2018, so broker having to re-do finance through VWFS as a new deal, they said they would honor the figures from the original deal (we will see...eh!!) then they have not mentioned the 14 day cooling off period but i suspect that will be the next delay...........

Copeys

Sep 13, 2018
Awful one for now as only picked up tonight. Will try get some more soon.

Worth the wait even if all I’ve really experienced so far is a very congested M62.

I love it! My current lease ends In April cannot come soon enough!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Seems a bit daft if they engineered a new system to replace Seat sound but only fit it to cars preordered with the old system, either fit to all or why bother?
It was beats audio that was available in Europe. Its only been used as stock of the seat sound parts is obsolete and the beats is just off the shelf fitted instead.

Reactions: Mystery290

LS26

Apr 25, 2018
Quick question, off topic I know.

Is there anyway to change the indicators to flash 3 times when tapped?

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Quick question, off topic I know.

Is there anyway to change the indicators to flash 3 times when tapped?
Wait, it doesn't do that when you tap the stalk up? Like every car for the past decade...

You'll be telling me the fog light doesn't come on when you at low speed next... (I know that one doesn't)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.