MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Can anyone give me a rough idea of maintenance costs over 36 months for a new Cupra? I know there's lots of variables but comparing lease quotes with maintenance. Probably be doing around 9k to 10k miles per year.

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Nope still waiting Paul, lease company is waiting on info from SEAT UK till they can release the car/paperwork....ordered in Jan, so will wait longer, as I don't have a choice anyway :happy:
I ordered in Feb and was told the same thing as you only a week ago.. then suddenly it's at the dealer and delivery booked!

Mine's been built on week 44... It's a Midnight Black ST 300 4Drive with Beats Audio, Navi sys high, buckets and parking sensors front and back. I don't like the "driver constrictive" systems like the ACC.. The front sensor will get snow stuck on it so not worth it as it drops the whole cruise control off if the sensor's blocked...

After it arrives in port in Southern Finland, it'll be taken for retrofitting of a fuel operated engine heating system (Webasto ThermoConnect). That might take a few more weeks, so perhaps it's just going to go to January 'til I get my hands on it. Already have 225-40-18 studded tires waiting in my garage.

Why studded tires? I live on the Arctic Circle...

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
Just read some interesting info on my lease supplier’s site...they appear to have updated the standard specification details since I ordered - it now mentions the copper interior badging and some other points that have came to light...interestingly it still lists ‘Winter Pack - Cupra’ as standard equipment and it also lists ‘Black Brembo Brake Calipers’? Is all forgiven or is this more erroneous 3rd party info? :drool:
https://www.nationalvehiclesolution...I-290-Cupra-[EZ]-5dr-DSG-Business-Lease/75505

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Just read some interesting info on my lease supplier’s site...they appear to have updated the standard specification details since I ordered - it now mentions the copper interior badging and some other points that have came to light...interestingly it still lists ‘Winter Pack - Cupra’ as standard equipment and it also lists ‘Black Brembo Brake Calipers’? Is all forgiven or is this more erroneous 3rd party info? :drool:
https://www.nationalvehiclesolutions.co.uk/Seat-LEON-2.0-TSI-290-Cupra-[EZ]-5dr-DSG-Business-Lease/75505
Looks like they've mixed the spec for the R and normal Cupra. Has black calipers, but not Brembos. No copper interior detailing either, just the Seat badge.

Reactions: Mystery290

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Actually does sound a lot throatier than I imagined from the inside.

I did catch the muted DSG fart on the overrun clip too.

Good work mate - appreciate the effort.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I should have said that this was recorded with the parcel shelf and boot carpet removed. Without doing that, you can’t hear a sausage!

Reactions: Copra68

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Will my build week 48 have beats audio it’s a cupra lux 5 door that I’ve orderded.
If you go to the seat website and download the brochure and price list you'll get an idea of what your lux will and won't have. Don't think any premium sound is available to order now.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members