MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Ahh I see - haven't had my BW confirmed yet so looks like I'm getting a Copra haha - does it still have red calipers or have they scrapped those as well as the flags?

You’ll definitely have copper unless bandaging person is colour blind lol. No all will have black callipers from now onwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
Black calipers and black flags
You’ll definitely have copper unless bandaging person is colour blind lol. No all will have black callipers from now onwards

Ahh okay lol...I don't mind the copper but a bit gutted about the flags and calipers…It's been 3 weeks since I ordered and every day since I've learned a new thing my car won't have since I ordered it lol:headhurt:at least it won't have those horrific new Cupra tribal badges :worship:

Yep

Cheers guys at least I've got some clarity...well until the change the spec again haha

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Ahh okay lol...I don't mind the copper but a bit gutted about the flags and calipers…It's been 3 weeks since I ordered and every day since I've learned a new thing my car won't have since I ordered it lol:headhurt:at least it won't have those horrific new Cupra tribal badges :worship:

Cheers guys at least I've got some clarity...well until the change the spec again haha

It’s annoying you’d expect when you order the car you’ll know exactly what you’re getting.

We’ve all been in the same position.
Suppose to have winter pack standard - doesn’t come as standard
6 speed DSG when ordered - 7 speed when arrived (no a bad thing)

Happy waiting it’s Definitely worth the wait

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
It’s annoying you’d expect when you order the car you’ll know exactly what you’re getting.

We’ve all been in the same position.
Suppose to have winter pack standard - doesn’t come as standard
6 speed DSG when ordered - 7 speed when arrived (no a bad thing)

Happy waiting it’s Definitely worth the wait

This is what annoyed me the most to be honest - I was told when ordering my car would have: leather, winter pack, adaptive cc, driver assistance, KESSY, red calipers etc. It now has none of those items and the list is growing longer by the day as people receive cars other than what they ordered. It's very frustrating as it's my first car from the brand and already I feel a bit disheartened that I'm not getting what I was expecting...as you say though I certainly won't complain about an extra gear - as long as it isn't the old 7spd DSG with the torque limitations...

AlexOS

1st mod done.

508f0414f628bc55b0faf0c447327b3f.jpg

That’s great. Are they the standard ones with 540N eject force?

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
This is what annoyed me the most to be honest - I was told when ordering my car would have: leather, winter pack, adaptive cc, driver assistance, KESSY, red calipers etc. It now has none of those items and the list is growing longer by the day as people receive cars other than what they ordered. It's very frustrating as it's my first car from the brand and already I feel a bit disheartened that I'm not getting what I was expecting...as you say though I certainly won't complain about an extra gear - as long as it isn't the old 7spd DSG with the torque limitations...

Have you raised a complaint with Seat customer service? I’ve been offered £200 cheque for the delay. you can either get £250 voucher to spend at Seat or cheque. I’d give them a call and rage your anger with them!

Last edited:

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
I'm starting to get frustrated with the lack of speed from the main dealers in processing the documents for my car, the're very good at paying lip service but nothing seems to speed up..........anyway so close to the finish line now, what's another week....:censored:

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Full skirts.. took a while as they initially said skirts weren’t available for the my19 ST. I pointed out that it’s the same car as the my18 and once that had confirmed that was correct (???) they agreed.

I’m just hoping that they can get it done before delivery. Lol

Who is your SEAT case manager please? As I had skirts turned down, cheers :)

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
Have you raised a complaint with Seat customer service? I’ve been offered £200 cheque for the delay. you can either get £250 voucher to spend at Seat or cheque. I’d give them a call and rage your anger with them!

I'd thought about it in the hope they might sort something out - however with the car being leased they'll probably just bat the ball back and blame 3rd party information being to blame...I haven't had a BW confirmation yet so anything could happen yet lol

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
Starting to think the collection of my Golf isn’t going to happen today, still no sign of anyone.

More problems to sort if not as collection day is tomorrow for the Cupra

Reactions: AlexOS
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.