MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I’ve decided to stick with the current car as Seat CS have agreed to supply, paint and fit side skirts for me. , but currently have no more idea when it’ll be delivered than I did a month ago, despite it being at the dealer for 9 days

Mate..!!!
Another result!
Have you selected the blades or full skirts?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOS

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
Finally got a result, so they have sorted it, they told me how the because the order went in so long ago they wanted to charge me more money for the deal. (VWFS) and because it goes down as a 290.

Anyway collection back on for Saturday.......but the trains are now having a strike so other transport is needed next. Couldn’t make it up

AlexOS

Mate..!!!
Another result!
Have you selected the blades or full skirts?

Full skirts.. took a while as they initially said skirts weren’t available for the my19 ST. I pointed out that it’s the same car as the my18 and once that had confirmed that was correct (???) they agreed.

I’m just hoping that they can get it done before delivery. Lol

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Leaseplan seem to be trying to top set on the screwup factor.

They have known about the changes for months but seem to be waiting for the cars to get to the dealer before editing paperwork, just so they can add 2-3 additional weeks to our torment..

Im with leaseplan too, but they can’t even decide if they want new paperwork for mine. I called them last Wednesday to ask why they weren’t releasing the car and they said they would get it sorted. As of lunch time today, they can’t tell me if they want me to sign new paperwork as they don’t know if they need it

I’ve decided to stick with the current car as Seat CS have agreed to supply, paint and fit side skirts for me. , but currently have no more idea when it’ll be delivered than I did a month ago, despite it being at the dealer for 9 days

Good to know leaseplan have give you the camera though I’ve just bought front are rear cameras ready to fit in mine. I’d definitely set them up with the parking mode as my cars have been hit 3 times while parked and the footage from the cam is worth having in that case, especially if you’re lucky enough to get the registration.

I had the same issue with paperwork, total piss take! I had to wait 14days for the cooling off period, day 12 they still didn’t know when they was releasing my car.

All cars with leaseplan from November will receive the drivers pack, First aid kit, breakdown kit warning triangle etc plus the dash cam. Been told to do as I wish with the cam.

https://insights.leaseplan.co.uk/fleet-issues/technology/dash-cam-fleet/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Finally got a result, so they have sorted it, they told me how the because the order went in so long ago they wanted to charge me more money for the deal. (VWFS) and because it goes down as a 290.

Anyway collection back on for Saturday.......but the trains are now having a strike so other transport is needed next. Couldn’t make it up
Too late now I know, but couldn't your hand back have been collected from your supplying dealer premises

AlexOS

I had the same issue with paperwork, total piss take! I had to wait 14days for the cooling off period, day 12 they still didn’t know when they was releasing my car.

All cars with leaseplan from November will receive the drivers pack, First aid kit, breakdown kit warning triangle etc plus the dash cam. Been told to do as I wish with the cam.

https://insights.leaseplan.co.uk/fleet-issues/technology/dash-cam-fleet/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it a decent cam or just come cheap piece or crap as a gimmic?

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
Cheers for the update..

I've been watching that ship based on the fact that my car was built last week and had been down as "in transit" since.

Today I found out that my car isn't on it
Apparently the ship my car will be transported on will hit Grimsby on the 28th.

Good luck dude, hope it all goes to plan :)

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
How have you found gateway2lease?
Not the guy you replied to but I ordered a couple of weeks ago, they have been responsive when I've emailed them and they're going to send me the Seat SLI number next week (hopefully). They told me the supplying dealership straight away too, so I can go directly to them if needs be.

Reactions: superdon

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Not the guy you replied to but I ordered a couple of weeks ago, they have been responsive when I've emailed them and they're going to send me the Seat SLI number next week (hopefully). They told me the supplying dealership straight away too, so I can go directly to them if needs be.

Thanks. What's your estimated delivery date.

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
My Cupra is due monday, and my Fiesta is not due to be going back until the end of next week. Insurance company have been spot on and covered both cars for that whole overlap period for no extra charge. The Cupra is £35 more a YEAR than the Fiesta ST Line 140.

Churchill....well done boys!

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
How much of a fight are CS putting up for fitment of skirts/blades in lieu of good will cheque/vouchers?

When I stated that others on the forum were getting them FOC I was informed that the offer will not be increased.

Pretty annoyed as they were quoted as £484 inc VAT, fitting/painting on the configurator when I ordered in March. Now being quoted £561.

When I add in the trade-in depreciation of c.3 additional months wait, new brakes, major service and MOT that were not due when the car should have arrived, I think that I’m within my right to say that I’m more than £250 out of pocket and I refuse the initial offer.

Reactions: AlexOS

cola

May 23, 2018
After a **** up by Arval with the finance papers my BW40 is finally being delivered Tuesday!!!!!!! I've had to stop reading this forum as I just get sad seeing everyone else getting their cars while mine is sat feeling sorry for itself! Excited doesn't quite cover it!! :bounce:

Contacted Direct Line for a laugh, having already been quoted by AXA for £575, and they flabbergasted me by only wanting £89 more than my 1.4 Polo! Chuffed!

Reactions: Halvar and AlexOS
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise