MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Normal mode all in auto! On the way home I got 41mpg as I was stuck in a bit of traffic. I wonder how it'll do when the engine has loosened up a bit

Wow, guess you need a decent ish commute to get the mpg up, collected mine on 12th Oct and have averaged 26.2 long term lol
I work from home so it’s used for school runs, to golf club and taking kids to after school gym and footy. All 3-5 miles round trips so I guess that’s why.

Reactions: AlexOS and Sukhraj

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone in UK been given a collection date for post BW42 car yet?

Mine has been with the dealer since the weekend, but has been delayed whilst the side blades are ordered/painted. Everything crossed for 17 Nov collection.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Incase anyone hasn't noticed as I've not seen it mentioned on here Confused.com now lists the cupra 290.

I had a quote saved for a 300 and when I changed the details to the 290 it shot up! God know who that makes sense to it should be exactly the same or less considering its lost 10bhp!

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Incase anyone hasn't noticed as I've not seen it mentioned on here Confused.com now lists the cupra 290.

I had a quote saved for a 300 and when I changed the details to the 290 it shot up! God know who that makes sense to it should be exactly the same or less considering its lost 10bhp!

I posted it a bit ago but there is next to no one that has the new model. Do a quote with esure on their site as it is cheaper than the aggregator and then call them. Its what I did and it was no more expensive and £30 cheaper than the aggregator price.

Reactions: Copra68

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone in UK been given a collection date for post BW42 car yet?

Mine has been with the dealer since the weekend, but has been delayed whilst the side blades are ordered/painted. Everything crossed for 17 Nov collection.
I’m picking mine up middle of next week if that helps

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
When my BW41 ST's arrive will it have the updated Digital cockpit with the central rev counter?
Am I correct in thinking that the Hatchbacks (BW38-BW42) have it?

RaVe

Oct 24, 2018

My 290 arrives next week and i was struggling for an accurate quote as only the 300 was listed as an option. The 290 is now on Compare the market, my quote last week on a 300 was £400, today its £680!! :blink:

Reactions: Brooster89

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Very little on YouTube for the MY19 SEAT Leon Cupra 290, absolutely nothing for the MY19 SEAT Leon Cupra.

Was hoping for some flybys of the former for sound and walk-rounds of the latter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
I didn't see the point of starting a new thread for this as i'm sure many of you can answer my question in this one.

For those of you that lease, when do you need to pay the deposit? on order?, or on delivery?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.