MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Have you been given a rough delivery date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
confirmed the car has arrived in UK Grimsby
Told car should be at Dealer (SEAT Wrexham) next Tuesday 12th
Hoping to get it 1 week later so 20th Nov
after reading your post about the cooling of period, I asked my broker if this would effect me, they said no,

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Remember it's only the 4WD ST that is 300. The 2WD is a 290.
Outside the UK they did a FWD DSG for the ST. According to the press this was the one to have over the 4Drive. So Naturally Seat UK didn't bring it here.

So I would assume the 290 ST is the FWD car.

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
Of course it arrived yesterday. Should’ve rubbed my crystal balls for the dealer. Going to call tomorrow to try and sort pickup for next week.

Maybe one of the first Desire Red Coppras :dance:

Attachments

• 083CA21F-1ECC-4A00-B6BD-A9CF7A2CEA81.png
    083CA21F-1ECC-4A00-B6BD-A9CF7A2CEA81.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 115

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
confirmed the car has arrived in UK Grimsby
Told car should be at Dealer (SEAT Wrexham) next Tuesday 12th
Hoping to get it 1 week later so 20th Nov
after reading your post about the cooling of period, I asked my broker if this would effect me, they said no,

My issue was the finance documents I signed in April were for the 300 So leaseplan wouldn’t release the car unless I signed new docs with 290. Looks like seat dealerships are not fused about this so good news for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody31

Jul 16, 2018
Of course it arrived yesterday. Should’ve rubbed my crystal balls for the dealer. Going to call tomorrow to try and sort pickup for next week.

Maybe one of the first Desire Red Coppras :dance:
Delivery times are looking promising if week 42 builds are making it to the dealers in week 45.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have been given an rough collection date of 22nd car is in uk but not yet with the dealer 2 weeks though and I should have my 4drive copra!

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Sukhraj

Sep 30, 2018
That is incredible... I assume that was with the car left to its own devices in auto?

Eco engine mode, or standard?
Normal mode all in auto! On the way home I got 41mpg as I was stuck in a bit of traffic. I wonder how it'll do when the engine has loosened up a bit

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
@st.tony I signed the contract on 30th October, everything went pretty quickly from there (getting finance approved etc.) and I've now been handed from a sales person to a customer services person, but they were off a few days this week, just waiting to hear back if the car has actually been ordered yet or not. Expecting delivery end of February, maybe early March, but they're delivering to my door which is a nice plus as the Seat dealership lease deals didn't include delivery.

Thanks for the info, they got back to me today with a load of info pdf's but havnt had the chance to go through them 100% (woke up 2 hours late for work this morning :blink:) initial estimate is 22-24 weeks but stated couldnt be more exact till i place an order, with a bit of luck il get it all sorted for the weekend. i take it your too early into the process to have an idea which dealer they deal with?

cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members