MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
I have a (BW41) ST300 4drive in Mystery Blue ordered, currently on a ship to the UK (Grimsby)
lease company telling me car delivered due week commencing 19th Nov

The Lease deal I agreed is via Stoneacre (who provided current lease)
3+35 @ £382 with 15k per year ( options added Pan-roof, Winter pack & Seat sound)
Do you know which ship?

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Hoping mine comes off at Sheerness. It’s leased from Wessex Fleet, vis Snows Southampton

Do your finance documents stat 300 or 290? If Wessex fleet use leaseplan you might have to sign new documents like I have if it says 300. Currently I’m waiting 14days for my car now with the stupid cooling off period from signing new documents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liam

Jul 6, 2018
Gloucester
Hoping mine comes off at Sheerness. It’s leased from Wessex Fleet, vis Snows Southampton
Got a red BW40 ST4drive ACC & Beats, apparently mine is still en-route ‘factory to port’ when I called CS this morning but I’ve been told that for 3 weeks straight now so unless they’re pushing it there I suspect it’s currently on a ship with the other batch of BW40-41 STs. Ordered in Feb so I’m chomping at the bit now!

Reactions: AlexOS

Liam

Jul 6, 2018
Gloucester
Do your finance documents stat 300 or 290? If Wessex fleet use leaseplan you might have to sign new documents like I have if it says 300. Currently I’m waiting 14days for my car now with the stupid cooling off period from signing new documents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think AlexOS has a ST 4drive on order so remains a 300- so no concerns there.

Brian

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 2397 Just got this pic from my local dealership! :footysup:

My BW 42 desire red baby is in, after just 5 days on a truck from Barcelona.
Long live road transport instead of seafreight... Sorry guys:happy:

And I’m actually happy with the copper. Looks nice with the red and black.
Happy ******* days! :santa:

Will post inside pics when it’s delivered i people wants it...

Oh well... Pictures delayed!
My dealer can't release the car because Seat HQ hasn't defined the price of the car yet. It could take a couple of weeks according to my local sales guy.
Nice job building a car worth 50.000 pounds (yes, that's the price in Denmark) and transporting it to the end user without knowing the sales price. Jesus F****** Christ!!!
Just lovely knowing that my new car is just waiting less than 2 miles from my home, but i can't have it... :banghead::banghead2

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard Blackman

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
Oh well... Pictures delayed!
My dealer can't release the car because Seat HQ hasn't defined the price of the car yet. It could take a couple of weeks according to my local sales guy.
Nice job building a car worth 50.000 pounds (yes, that's the price in Denmark) and transporting it to the end user without knowing the sales price. Jesus F****** Christ!!!
Just lovely knowing that my new car is just waiting less than 2 miles from my home, but i can't have it... :banghead::banghead2
Hey man sorry to hear this.
Don't you have a signed contract with your dealer that states the price of the car?

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
Got a red BW40 ST4drive ACC & Beats, apparently mine is still en-route ‘factory to port’ when I called CS this morning but I’ve been told that for 3 weeks straight now so unless they’re pushing it there I suspect it’s currently on a ship with the other batch of BW40-41 STs. Ordered in Feb so I’m chomping at the bit now!
I'm in the same boat as you...ow yes I said that :laser:

Reactions: beddin90

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
I have a (BW41) ST300 4drive in Mystery Blue ordered, currently on a ship to the UK (Grimsby)
lease company telling me car delivered due week commencing 19th Nov

The Lease deal I agreed is via Stoneacre (who provided current lease)
3+35 @ £382 with 15k per year ( options added Pan-roof, Winter pack & Seat sound)

Interesting! My BW42 was still in Barcelona last Friday!

AlexOS

Email from CS received for the ST wk42 in UK spec...

Further to our telephone conversation, please find the answers to your enquiry below:

The flags on the Leon CUPRA will be on the:

• Front grille (to the right of the logo as you look at the car front on)
  • Steering wheel lower panel gap
  • Gearstick (stick only, not on base plate)
The Winter Pack on this model is only available as part of the CUPRA Lux pack, the base CUPRA does not have the Winter Pack included.

With regards to whether the stitching on the inside of the cabin will be copper, this will remain white as it currently is on the CUPRA.

Again... I’m not saying this is 100% correct, in just saying this is from the factory this week for U.K. spec.. possible that specs vary by country, as with winter pack etc..

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Day 2 and I've done 100 miles and used about £30 quids worth of fuel.

Worth it 10/10 would drive fast again

Any noise updates / drive by videos, I am stuck in the waiting for new finance documents / 14 day cooling off period despite my car sitting in the UK. :cry:

Brian

Oct 15, 2018
Hey man sorry to hear this.
Don't you have a signed contract with your dealer that states the price of the car?

Well, yes and no.
We have contract based on the MY18 model, because nothing else was in his system when i ordered in the summer. But we have locked my monthly payment, so if it goes over his estimates it will only effect his profit. A good thing of cause, but that waiting time is a bitch...

Reactions: Halvar and AlexOS

Sukhraj

Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys in regards to insurance here is what the leasing company I went with have said about the numberplate not showing up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181030-132236_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181030-132236_Chrome.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Halvar

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
Well, yes and no.
We have contract based on the MY18 model, because nothing else was in his system when i ordered in the summer. But we have locked my monthly payment, so if it goes over his estimates it will only effect his profit. A good thing of cause, but that waiting time is a bitch...
That's good news but the wait is not so good, fingers crossed they get it sorted.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.