e2c12718926fea3b37987cf57de6a329.jpg
eda3e50c6e7e762aea475eea47b2a974.jpg
ab573b48e5f19a27670d048ebab6dc13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks similar to the audi nardo grey

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Ok it's a crappy video and I hope you can hear some pops.

It doesn't do any at all until you've been driving for a few minutes even if it's already warm.

Also my average mpg for the day is 26.7mpg over 60 miles of mixed roads.

Also check out how my dash and lighting is set up! Car came with Cupra mats btw!

I'll do a drive by exhaust video tomorrow!

Last edited:

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018

It doesn't do any at all until you've been driving for a few minutes even if it's already warm.

Also check out how my dash and lighting is set up! Car came with Cupra mats btw!

Just want to collect mine now! Still waiting on a Phil to get back to me think he was with you when I called earlier.

Exhaust one wasn’t working for me Walshy??!

Reactions: walshy

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Just want to collect mine now! Still waiting on a Phil to get back to me think he was with you when I called earlier.

Exhaust one wasn’t working for me Walshy??!

Yeah he was with me, sorry dude haha!

Your paperwork is on his desk and they're getting your car ready regardless so it won't be delayed any further with him not getting back to you :)

It's working for me, what happens? Maybe it's still processing..

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick Woods

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah he was with me, sorry dude haha!

It's working for me, what happens? Maybe it's still processing..

Working now mate, sounds good.

You might be able to answer me this, how much did you have to handover on collection I want to say £450? and when is first payment due? I’m trying to time the handing back of my last one and getting this one without getting stung for two payments. I think he said they have to give me a cheque?

Reactions: walshy

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Working now mate, sounds good.

You might be able to answer me this, how much did you have to handover on collection I want to say £450? and when is first payment due? I’m trying to time the handing back of my last one and getting this one without getting stung for two payments. I think he said they have to give me a cheque?

My first payment is £1187 which comes out 7-10 days after collection.

I got my £250 deposit back on my card and a cheque for £693. (Which was the cashback we agreed in the deal)

And then 23 payments of £369.

Bear in mind I'm contracted for over 20k miles per annum.

Reactions: Matt-taylor

bluehandle

Feb 28, 2011
Also check out how my dash and lighting is set up
Mine was a year old when I got it and the door card lights were set to blue like yours, which matches the paint really well, but I was (and still am) in two minds about setting the door card lights to Red, to match the rest of the interior. Maybe I'll alternate. Red for the winter months and blue for the summer.

First world problems

Woody31

Jul 16, 2018

Exhaust vid won’t work for me either

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Just finished signing new finance documents stating Cupra 290 not 300. Got to bloody wait 14 days now for the cooling off period to expire

wasn’t a happy chap on the phone before to to the brokers!!

Anybody with gateway2lease who’s using leaseplan will have to do the same, so suggest giving them a call to chase up. I did the same beginning of the month to hopefully avoid this issue but they didn’t sort it.

Reactions: N8KOW

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
Here it is!

Lots of pops and bangs In Cupra mode!!!

https://ibb.co/bA2H3A

My girlfriend thinks I'm sad so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get exhaust clips haha
Picking up my mystery blue cupra tomorrow, got a week's holiday two.
Gonna get her detailed and waxed ready for winter.
So iam now the proud owner of Leon Cupra mystery blue BW39 Frankencupra as Matt stated it has 7 speed DSG and the updated digital cockpit (configurable centre tachometer) no winter pack though.
Won’t let me upload a picture keeps saying file to big..
Amazing car and seems well screwed together, hats off to the Seat engineers you’ve done me proud

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Mine was a year old when I got it and the door card lights were set to blue like yours, which matches the paint really well, but I was (and still am) in two minds about setting the door card lights to Red, to match the rest of the interior. Maybe I'll alternate. Red for the winter months and blue for the summer.

First world problems

I’ve mine set to Red so it matches the rest of interior, but also cos I’m a LFC fan ;)

Reactions: Damo H

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Just finished signing new finance documents stating Cupra 290 not 300. Got to bloody wait 14 days now for the cooling off period to expire

wasn’t a happy chap on the phone before to to the brokers!!

Anybody with gateway2lease who’s using leaseplan will have to do the same, so suggest giving them a call to chase up. I did the same beginning of the month to hopefully avoid this issue but they didn’t sort it.

I'm supposed to be getting new documents to change as well.
I'm with Wessex fleet and lease plan as the funder.
Wessex fleet have been bloody dreadful

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.