MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Sukhraj

Sep 30, 2018
So far I've tried Esure and Esure broker who wouldn't insure me!

Have tried Rac and Halifax and have been given a ref number to ring because they can't quote online haha

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
3D9DA408-9D84-46F9-BE4D-9A509659CD16.jpeg
4A91BE64-B0E5-4CAB-A104-42B0D7328DCC.jpeg
Spent all day cleaning it. I’m loving this thing.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
That's been covered earlier on. @Matt-taylor confirmed it did.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I’ve totally lost track of this thread now - it’s like a lads WhatsApp group where you’re just trying sort out a night on the beers and it just descends into abuse, NSFW pics and randomness.
I think it’s time to start a dedicated MY19 new model Cupra thread...

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
So those of you that now have the car what is Cupra Mode like?
On my 66 Golf GTI if I put it in Sport it holds the gear for as long as possible so making town driving impossible as it’s revving to redline in 2nd gear unless you paddle shift up, same with Cupra mode?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I’ve totally lost track of this thread now - it’s like a lads WhatsApp group where you’re just trying sort out a night on the beers and it just descends into abuse, NSFW pics and randomness.
I think it’s time to start a dedicated MY19 new model Cupra thread...
Not a bad shout.

As for Alexa I've not had any reports of it being used in the UK yet.

The new infotainment has WiFi and the media control app with Alexa is available in the play store.

So theoretically all should work.

Not available on IOS yet as far as I'm aware.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Yeah wlan is included not great though, dont see the point
Gives your car access to your mobile data/Internet connection.

Multiple devices can connect to the car.

Currently the SEAT drive apps and the Alexa will take advantage of this.

Also could be useful for future. Kind of a cut down version of Car-net for vw. - I guess.

Anyone else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - haven't got the car yet to test it all.

Reactions: Copra68

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
For anyone having to re sign documents with Wessex fleet, make sure you double check the excess mileage costs, they have upped the price on the new documents. I've just emailed Wessex to say they are a bunch of cheeky fuckers in a polite way.

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
For anyone having to re sign documents with Wessex fleet, make sure you double check the excess mileage costs, they have upped the price on the new documents. I've just emailed Wessex to say they are a bunch of cheeky fuckers in a polite way.

Have you had to complete a 14day cooling off period with the new documents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
This happened with the Cupra Black deals at the end of 2016 - I insisted the docs were reissued again with the original rates before I took delivery.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.