Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I’ve heard that self tapping screws will eventually come out as it’s not a long term hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest if it was the TRC splitter, due to its design/ style, I’d agree, but with the Reigars design and how it fits flush with the edge of the bumper, combined with the sealant they’ve used and the original bumpers own holes, I very much doubt it’ll go anywhere.

However I wouldn’t want to take it off to sell it...

Reactions: cupra300uk

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Seat cheaped out again on the UK car and didn't make a white mph dial...

1124922_CX68WZD_9285137ad3f086c327f0adb7fff27615_5.jpg

Might not be everyone’s cup of tea but why did they not fit the digital dash??? Just seems silly. Someone has managed to do it with an r and now it likes the nuts!

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
To be honest if it was the TRC splitter, due to its design/ style, I’d agree, but with the Reigars design and how it fits flush with the edge of the bumper, combined with the sealant they’ve used and the original bumpers own holes, I very much doubt it’ll go anywhere.

Do the self tapping screws make a mess of the body work? And are they the only option? Mines on a PCP contract so I’d rather not have a mess made just in case I want to return it! But I do really want a splitter and possibly side skirts and maybe some of those canards I think they’re called

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Do the self tapping screws make a mess of the body work? And are they the only option? Mines on a PCP contract so I’d rather not have a mess made just in case I want to return it! But I do really want a splitter and possibly side skirts and maybe some of those canards I think they’re called

At the end of the day you could just leave the sealant out and use some double sided 3M tape then it’s only a 3mm hole. With your colour car it’s not going to make a mess. With regards to removing the tape just get some sticky stuff remover which works really well (I used it to debadge my car) job done. As@Maypack said you won’t regret it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Might not be everyone’s cup of tea but why did they not fit the digital dash??? Just seems silly. Someone has managed to do it with an r and now it likes the nuts!

That sounds like it'll be an expensive conversion :(

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

My splitter will be staying on when I sell it so someone will benefit from it.

Not that I am thinking of selling my car...

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

I suspect it will cost as much again to have the component protection and coding done, but hopefully for you guys that is not the case, based on the cost of upgrading the MIB1/2 Units

Deleted member 103408

So who is going to take the blame when they go buy the MK4"S (Only joking)

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Washed my wife’s Leon Xcellence this afternoon and now it makes my Cupra look like it needs another cleaning
ebfff018f2f83e30ab744497a8af6336.jpg

Still I think the Cupra looks better even though its dirtier
3c42616a67b5f9c4b4cfae2228f3a390.jpg
I do like that splitter on the red... it looked good on white but it’s looks awesome.

Reactions: Maypack
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.