MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Anyone whos with Wessex fleet having to sign a new contract with lease plan uk? They have said because its now a MY19 car and not a MY18 it needs to be redone.

We are with Nationwide and have had a new (the same) quote to accept and we are getting new paperwork to sign as well.

Reactions: dave_c

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Guys and Gals,

LV may be worth a look insurance wise if you haven't already they give a bit of a discount for Dashcams and Autonomous City Braking (that the Cupra has).

Reactions: Sukhraj

typical driver

Sep 12, 2018
Anyone whos with Wessex fleet having to sign a new contract with lease plan uk? They have said because its now a MY19 car and not a MY18 it needs to be redone.

Not heard anything Dave. Also got confirmed delivery for next Friday.. When are you getting yours?

SeanusT

Oct 24, 2018
Spotted in Grimsby port today and thought of you guys. Somebody going to get the new car very soon

View attachment 2377 View attachment 2378 View attachment 2379 View attachment 2380 View attachment 2381

I'm waiting for a BW40 magnetic grey.. maybe just maybe !
We are with Nationwide and have had a new (the same) quote to accept and we are getting new paperwork to sign as well.

I'm with Nationwide, same here too.

Slightly annoying, mine was BW40 so will be in the country for sure, yet the new paperwork (which won't come through for signing until Monday) will have a fresh cooling off period, so delivery will be at least 2 weeks from that date.

Reactions: dave_c

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
Not heard anything Dave. Also got confirmed delivery for next Friday.. When are you getting yours?

You may get this soon then, all started with an email saying about cancelling the contract. Contacted Wessex and they have said I should get the new contract come through to re sign soon. I have booked delivery for the 19th November as I'm still driving my older 290 at the moment, when is yours due?

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016

Slightly annoying, mine was BW40 so will be in the country for sure, yet the new paperwork (which won't come through for signing until Monday) will have a fresh cooling off period, so delivery will be at least 2 weeks from that date.

That's a joke, I'm glad I don't want mine yet or I would be getting so annoyed now.

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West

I really hope this isn’t the case! I’m with lease plan via gateway2lease. I’m still waiting for my delivery date so this could be the delay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
Trying to sort out insurance is a joke. How can 95% of insurance providers not have the 290 models on their databases?

Andpax

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone used/using full link?

Is it standard on the Cupra? My lease company doesn’t know. They seem to think it has to be activated at the dealer for £150!

Was going to wait until it was delivered to find out before handing over £££...

beddin90

Mar 31, 2014
Is it standard on the Cupra? My lease company doesn’t know. They seem to think it has to be activated at the dealer for £150!

Was going to wait until it was delivered to find out before handing over £££...
I'm sure it is ? My 300 has it

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andpax

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
I've just checked the VIN of a BW42 Cupra 4 drive.

It has the DQ381 7 speed DSG.

It also has the winter pack, but it is a Spanish market vehicle so still open as to whether we'll get that in the UK.

donoli74

Oct 13, 2018
Where can i check my car details?Already have my vin number.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N960F met Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise