MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Liam Willingale

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone tried with Admiral? I am on a multi car policy was hoping I could keep it cheaper with them.

Hopefully when it comes to collecting mine in November the systems have updated more.

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
The cars on the transporter must all be pre week 42 hence the (much better looking) badges and calipers.

I have just heard from CS that mine was definitely a week 41 - yes! Its either on or waiting for the boat at Barcelona apparently.

I have also asked for written confirmation about the DSG box - 6 gears or 7. Apparently, has to go to the factory for confirmation and will take 24 hours to get a reply so will update when I hear as there still appears to be some doubt on this point, especially for the ST.

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
The cars on the transporter must all be pre week 42 hence the (much better looking) badges and calipers.

I have just heard from CS that mine was definitely a week 41 - yes! Its either on or waiting for the boat at Barcelona apparently.

I have also asked for written confirmation about the DSG box - 6 gears or 7. Apparently, has to go to the factory for confirmation and will take 24 hours to get a reply so will update when I hear as there still appears to be some doubt on this point, especially for the ST.
Almost certain a 7 speed mate my new 290 I got delivered Tuesday come with a 7 speed

Reactions: walshy

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
I'll give you a fiver to get us a nice outside exhaust clip mate haha ;)

Pop it in Cupra and give us a couple cheeky revs!
I went to do it the other day mate it would only rev up to 4k and didn't think I could get a decent video

Reactions: walshy

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
Anyone whos with Wessex fleet having to sign a new contract with lease plan uk? They have said because its now a MY19 car and not a MY18 it needs to be redone.

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
A70D3EAE-DED7-4F80-A02A-140A06534217.jpeg
I lifted mine an hour ago. Bw 38 got a 7 speed box and pops and farts in cupra mode. I love it.

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Cheapest quote for me was Churchill at a few pence over 400 for the year. 38 years old, 11 years NCB

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
My first service is coming up so I phoned SEAT CS and asked them and they said "we recommend that you get it serviced at a dealer but its not mandatory". Mine is leased.
I had a little Ibiza that I leased for one of my sons (bank of dad, etc) and I was able to get £30 off their online booking service by going to a dealer nearer work than home. May be worth a try and get different quotes even if it means a lift or cheaper train ride?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise