MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
I’m going with gateway too, but my understanding of the [EZ] trim after speaking with SEAT was it’s classed as ‘easy trim’ I.e. there are no options to add on ? Is it definitely the new 290 version they are offering and not a random in stock car?

Also ‘All Vehicle Contracts’ have it for £160 less over the term £6850-ish. I was going to switch, but it seems like a lot of effort to go through the credit check again.
To be honest I didn't see All Vehicle Contracts and I've just submitted my credit application to Gateway2Lease so...I'll pretend they don't exist!

Seat appear to have done away with a lot of the options with the new EZ ordering system, but there are still a couple you can choose from, namely panoramic sunroof, driver assistance pack and also the spare wheel. I asked IMG for a quote with the sunroof, as they are optional extras.

It's not an in stock car because lead times are showing as 20 weeks.

Duck Josh

Oct 24, 2018
To be honest I didn't see All Vehicle Contracts and I've just submitted my credit application to Gateway2Lease so...I'll pretend they don't exist!

Seat appear to have done away with a lot of the options with the new EZ ordering system, but there are still a couple you can choose from, namely panoramic sunroof, driver assistance pack and also the spare wheel. I asked IMG for a quote with the sunroof, as they are optional extras.

It's not an in stock car because lead times are showing as 20 weeks.
I’ve ordered the EZ on lease through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts. Am I right I saying these models come with sat nav?

SitdownandhaveaCupratea

Oct 14, 2018
I was close to ordering the roof, but didnt want to pay the extra - desire red is very nice in the flesh.
Panasonic roofs have more negatives than positives, but just Google the problems. In my view they are a real weakness ij car security, and structural integrity as well as head space and cabin noise.

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
How do I find out what build week my car is guys.. was ordered October 21st.. guessing that wont be the BW though
It will be too early for SEAT to give you a build week, first you will get order confirmation then later on a build week. Just make sure to get the order number and check in with SEAT CS every so often.

Reactions: Hickery1995

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Yeh it was pal you like yours mate??
I’ve only seen it via a FaceTime call with Carly, but it looked awesome. I just wish it had the bucket seats - looks like it’s just my son who will be sitting in one instead!
AF9F82D0-A344-4A8A-8C09-421358962BF6.jpeg

Reactions: Smolyneux85

AlexOS

I've just looked at these photos again.. there seems to be a normal Cupra logo on all the digital dash modes.. (Missed those Seat!!)

Also, is it just me, or on the fourth picture, does it look like the 4Drive badge is falling off?

Really doesn't look right with the white stitching and silver inlays..

Patrick Bateman

Oct 25, 2018
I'm potentially looking at one of these, have been told of a 15 week lead time by All Vehicle Contracts.

Does anyone have any input into what sort of maintenance these are likely to need over a 24 month term? I'm guessing a service and likely 2 tyres given the power?

A fully maintained policy is only £300 more over the whole term so would seem like a no brainer assuming the above?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I would quite happily take a 6sp box if someone would bake my copper etc. Grrr
I’m still considering it, could do with knowing if it has the Front Assist built into it in the front badge. If it does it would require swapping the lower grill and sensor to. Which is even more of an insentive for me as I don’t like the sensor in the lower grill.

Last edited:

AlexOS

I’m still considering it, could do with knowing if it has the Front Assist built into it in the front badge. If it does it would require swapping the lower grill and sensor to. Which is even more of an insentive for me as I don’t like the sensor in the lower grill.
The images of the German ST in blue posted earlier had the front assist still in the grill so I assume it hasn’t been moved.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
The images of the German ST in blue posted earlier had the front assist still in the grill so I assume it hasn’t been moved.
So it does, also has ACC, the plot thickens...

I definitely want the black badge in the front to swap out the chrome and red one. Still deciding on the Copper. Depends on whether I go full R or full carbon fibre...

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
I'm potentially looking at one of these, have been told of a 15 week lead time by All Vehicle Contracts.

Does anyone have any input into what sort of maintenance these are likely to need over a 24 month term? I'm guessing a service and likely 2 tyres given the power?

A fully maintained policy is only £300 more over the whole term so would seem like a no brainer assuming the above?

I have been quoted £20 per month from a third party company over my two year lease but the monthly payment scheme shown on the seat price list seems to be a good deal for sure if you are buying or leasing?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise