MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Same mate. Carly asked but they can’t do it as it’s not on the system!!! Who is your supplying dealer? If you’ve got a contract I can get her to phone them to see how they’ve put it through

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Same mate. Carly asked but they can’t do it as it’s not on the system!!! Who is your supplying dealer? If you’ve got a contract I can get her to phone them to see how they’ve put it through

Mine is Barlow Motors wolverhampton, I had to phone a number 0345 246 3519 to insure it via Seat UK and give a dealer code along with my number plate details

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
This was posted on the facebook page:

lease.jpg
doesnt surpise it was a good deal from a dealer, although i emailed them about the deal and they didnt seem that helpful - got it cheaper via gateway2lease in the end and they have said the deal they have will end shortly.

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
Nice, im picking mine up this Friday too around 16:00
Waiting for reg and paper
doesnt surpise it was a good deal from a dealer, although i emailed them about the deal and they didnt seem that helpful - got it cheaper via gateway2lease in the end and they have said the deal they have will end shortly.
I think the img seat Leon Cupra 1+23 deal is still running

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Rather unexpectedly I’ve just had a Facetime call from Carly at Lookers showing me round my car….IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!!

The only fly in the ointment is that technically, as it doesn’t appear on the insurance database, I can’t insure it through my current insurer Directline and Seat THEMSELVES cannot insure it free for 5 days…because *drum roll please* it doesn’t appear on the insurance database system.

You can’t make this sh1t up can you…
So I’m stuck in the situation that I could collect my car tomorrow, but can’t drive it away as it can’t be insured.

Pictures to follow…

Can't wait for the photos!

I Insured mine with eSure and they've just put it through as a 300 with a note on the system saying its a 290

Reactions: Matt-taylor

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Do it you know it makes sense
Haha I only bought my Cupra a year ago! Well, just over...but I want the new goodies :(

Just been on Gateway2Lease and they're offering it to me with the panoramic sunroof for just £20 more over the 2 year term than IMG are for the standard car, so I think I'm going to go for that...pretty sure I'm going for Desire Red too!

Reactions: dave_c

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Haha I only bought my Cupra a year ago! Well, just over...but I want the new goodies :(

Just been on Gateway2Lease and they're offering it to me with the panoramic sunroof for just £20 more over the 2 year term than IMG are for the standard car, so I think I'm going to go for that...pretty sure I'm going for Desire Red too!

I was close to ordering the roof, but didnt want to pay the extra - desire red is very nice in the flesh.

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Those ST300 sat on the docks in Barcelona will be loading right now (I'm hoping mine) , Aquarius Ace docked 24th due to leave on Sunday 28th...:dance:

upload_2018-10-25_16-28-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-25_16-20-49.png
    upload_2018-10-25_16-20-49.png
    309.1 KB · Views: 104

LM299

Oct 24, 2018

I’m going with gateway too, but my understanding of the [EZ] trim after speaking with SEAT was it’s classed as ‘easy trim’ I.e. there are no options to add on ? Is it definitely the new 290 version they are offering and not a random in stock car?

Also ‘All Vehicle Contracts’ have it for £160 less over the term £6850-ish. I was going to switch, but it seems like a lot of effort to go through the credit check again.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.