MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
I'm glad i found a 6 month old car and cancelled my order as i'm not a fan of that. Also the interior looks a bit dull with very little chrome or copper detailing.

Me too, but then I would have ordered midnight black or Nevada white so the copper badges on exterior would look OK. I think the copper badge on steering wheel looks naff, but then I don't like the copper Cupra badge that will replace it.

Reactions: beddin90

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but it just looks like someone painted the bits themselves with spray paint bought from Homebase...

It's not just you. Gloss may have looked better, but as they are the badging just looks cheap n' nasty IMO. The interior with copper steering wheel badge and chrome trim looks a bit naff also. I'm just surprised they didn't spray the exhaust tips copper whilst they were at it :thumbd:

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Me too, but then I would have ordered midnight black or Nevada white so the copper badges on exterior would look OK. I think the copper badge on steering wheel looks naff, but then I don't like the copper Cupra badge that will replace it.

I ordered my Cupra 290 on the 21st of October, due to arive with my dealer in feb ready to pick up march 1st, I'm guessing I'm going to end up with all this copper? Lucking i've ordered in magnetic grey so I feel as if the copper will match fairly well, but if its possible to buy the different coloured seat badges for the car, then that will be what I do.

- Conor

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
I ordered my Cupra 290 on the 21st of October, due to arive with my dealer in feb ready to pick up march 1st, I'm guessing I'm going to end up with all this copper? Lucking i've ordered in magnetic grey so I feel as if the copper will match fairly well, but if its possible to buy the different coloured seat badges for the car, then that will be what I do.

- Conor

Same colour as me mines dues march/april apparently so i suspect i will also be full copper which will be fine if its all copper as said above chrome and copper not so great is it.

harper2009

Feb 15, 2010
Pick this 1 up on Wednesday, fitting for a Frankencupra since it’s Halloween :beer:

Attachments

• 93364F87-8831-47B6-85C7-2080C5B44A8E.jpeg
    93364F87-8831-47B6-85C7-2080C5B44A8E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 171

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Some copper, some chrome, some black gloss, white stitching, carbon fibre inserts... what a shambles the interior is! So glad that I ordered a Mystery Blue... (NOT!).

Feel sorry for you guys who had ordered before the copper updates etc - at least i know what im getting into at least until they change it again before I get mine next year.

Reactions: K12 and AlexOS

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Mine will be magnetic grey, I think instead of rejecting the car I'll be asking for trade price on a new front and rear badge lol.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Some copper, some chrome, some black gloss, white stitching, carbon fibre inserts... what a shambles the interior is! So glad that I ordered a Mystery Blue... (NOT!).

You have to wonder 'what were they thinking'? It could look worse I guess but ..

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Todays update from SEAT CS on my ST300 4Drive BW41. On way from factory to Port. Deffo 7 speed DSG. As I ordered with no options, nothing else appears on their screens.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.