MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Just spoken with Luke at Huddersfield seat who I am buying my Carbon edition from. Saw a post of his with a Monsoon Grey ST in the showroom that I though was the Carbon.

Turns out that’s a Cupra 300 ST Manual. No seat sound or winter pack that everyone’s mentioned, but if you don’t want to wait another few months and it matches your spec.

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
You’ll all be delighted when all my other predictions about flags etc are true too...

I reiterate, I don’t agree with these changes. Just telling you they’re comin. Post BW42 I’m told

Last edited:
Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Halvar

Jun 21, 2018
Update from my post yesterday about build week 40 confirmation from Seat CS. My Seat dealer has confirmed the build week is 40, so fingers crossed no problems. Wanted to post this so that it might help anyone still waiting on news to show things could be moving forward faster than expected as I was told it would be a January delivery.
My order is a Cupra ST with monsoon grey as the only option, ordered first week of June.

Hope this info is of use.

Reactions: Woody31 and Damo7

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
You’ll all be delighted when all my other predictions about flags etc are true too...

I reiterate, I don’t agree with these changes. Just telling you they’re comin. Post BW42 I’m told
You have to tell us now how you found out or we're legally allowed to track you down :fool:

AlexOS

So... yeah... I’m right lads. Imagine that... imagine that!!!
I’m afraid I still can’t see it coming to the UK like that.. the Dutch site still has several difference to the UK models... the still have the 2wd ST, the seats are different are just two obvious ones, plus they have special editions not available in the UK... there were similar differences in both the German, French and Polish sites too, so I think there is going to be variations between the different countries final specs..

I’m not saying that Euro models might not have those changes, Ireland being park of Europe rather than the Uk.. but I can’t see them coming here..

Also, UK SITE NOW HAS THE September price list, including...

RED callipers
Illuminated door sills with Cupra logo
Steering wheel with white stitching and Cupra logo...

AND... WINTER PACK...

Last edited:

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
I’m afraid I still can’t see it coming to the UK like that.. the Dutch site still has several difference to the UK models... the still have the 2wd ST, the seats are different are just two obvious ones, plus they have special editions not available in the UK... there were similar differences in both the German, French and Polish sites too, so I think there is going to be variations between the different countries final specs..

I’m not saying that Euro models might not have those changes, Ireland being park of Europe rather than the Uk.. but I can’t see them coming here..

RED callipers

AND... WINTER PACK...

I agree and from the time I said it I said “my car” will come like this... the only thing that makes me think the UK May get it is that it’s also RHD.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK

RED callipers

AND... WINTER PACK...

Just looked at the price list, looks good

Although I wonder why the 300 hasn't been removed yet

Attachments

• leon-pricelist-september-2018-v2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 186

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

RED callipers

AND... WINTER PACK...

Again not here to disagree with you, as it seems like a big gamble making such drastic changes to models we've ordered here.
There is also the fact that there is no mention of the LUX and that they have the black.

I don't really want to say either way.

However some of the reasons you have cited don't stand up.

It's clear to see that the images on the Dutch site haven't been updated so you can't use them as a reason. They still show red calipers, no copper and yes old seats.

I guess on a more positive note, the UK price list no longer displays 6spd

Incidently that also lists 2wd St and *300*...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Why don;t you just all agree to disagree and accept SEAT clearly does't know whats going on and you need to wait till the car turns up. However it does look like @Damo7 has been speaking with some credibility considering changing to the Netherlands site, whether those changes comes to the UK is anyones guess.

All that we can say and agree on is that Seat (VW) is taking a bloody age to get its act together with WLTP.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
What is the front assist with pedestrian protection?

It's mentioned in the spec list across the board
Monitoring the traffic in front when moving, SEAT Front Assist uses a mid-range radar to identify any dangers such as slowing traffic or cars moving into your path. When a danger has been identified the brakes are prepaparing to act whilst identifying the danger to the driver via a message on the internal display. This ensures the driver is aware of any changes to the proceeding vehicle before applying the brakes to prevent or reduce impact.

The little sensor in the grill beneath the number plate

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Monitoring the traffic in front when moving, SEAT Front Assist uses a mid-range radar to identify any dangers such as slowing traffic or cars moving into your path. When a danger has been identified the brakes are prepaparing to act whilst identifying the danger to the driver via a message on the internal display. This ensures the driver is aware of any changes to the proceeding vehicle before applying the brakes to prevent or reduce impact.

The little sensor in the grill beneath the number plate

Ah yes, thanks for the info, I should have known that really!

AlexOS

Why don;t you just all agree to disagree and accept SEAT clearly does't know whats going on and you need to wait till the car turns up. However it does look like @Damo7 has been speaking with some credibility considering changing to the Netherlands site, whether those changes comes to the UK is anyones guess.

All that we can say and agree on is that Seat (VW) is taking a bloody age to get its act together with WLTP.
Agreeing to disagree isnofun... I enjoy a healthy debate.

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Does the other one that I attached to my post a couple of posts ago have the info you're looking for?

There has been lots of discussions about what the my19 will have or wont have in it so i thought the UK brochure may assist / clarify, tbh the price list does state a few things i.e. red calipers

Reactions: walshy

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Until people actually start getting cars delivered, I'm not sure anything can be trusted. It appears SEAT need a good proof reader for their online brochure/configurator.
As an example, the online configurator shows the FR Sport as having black leather seats with white stitching, although the picture clearly shows red stitching.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.