MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
Guilty!! Lol

Haha cool same here, ordered about a month or so ago, when I see they still had some stock from a post on piston heads. Did they give you the details for the car so you could find out more information yourself? They never seem to reply when I ask the question.

Cheers

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
May not be allowed on here but I'm a MOD on a facebook group called MK3 Leon Cupra Owners Club, come join us if you haven't already, we have a few thousand members now.

Hibbo28

Feb 27, 2018
I've got a Leon 2.0 FR Tech DSG through work as a company car that is due to go back in April next year and I'm hoping to get a Cupra 300 ST. How long is the wait for Cupra's roughly at the minute from order and when do you think I should look to be placing an order to try and get one for April next year?

Cheers

beddin90

Mar 31, 2014
I've got a Leon 2.0 FR Tech DSG through work as a company car that is due to go back in April next year and I'm hoping to get a Cupra 300 ST. How long is the wait for Cupra's roughly at the minute from order and when do you think I should look to be placing an order to try and get one for April next year?

Cheers
I don't think ordering reopens till October for the Cupra. Who knows how long the wait will be when the books open! I've been waiting since April for a 4drive. Others have been waiting even longer and we still don't know when our cars will be built! Could be November/December but nothing confirmed.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Haha well I guess I best have a rethink or at least have other options in mind

Cheers

There are lots of people on here who ordered Cupra’s (5dr, ST with various upgrades) and have decided to jump ship because they have become fed up of the waiting. I think anyone who waits deserves a medal, the car we all know is awesome but the wait just seems too long. Some have waited over a year from ordering to delivery...it’s madness to expect people to wait that long.

I hope the issues get sorted as Seat Spain resumes its operations and starts building cars again.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
There are lots of people on here who ordered Cupra’s (5dr, ST with various upgrades) and have decided to jump ship because they have become fed up of the waiting. I think anyone who waits deserves a medal, the car we all know is awesome but the wait just seems too long. Some have waited over a year from ordering to delivery...it’s madness to expect people to wait that long.

I hope the issues get sorted as Seat Spain resumes its operations and starts building cars again.
I once waited 6 months for my first MINI, but that was when there weren’t any on the roads. Bloody everywhere now. That was agony, even my 3rd one was a 3 month wait.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
This video has convinced me to get the front lip as well as the skirts.

This has to be one of the best looking examples I've seen.

Why couldn't it look like this from stock??

Also wishing I'd gone for grey now too

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Titchy

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
This video has convinced me to get the front lip as well as the skirts.

This has to be one of the best looking examples I've seen.

Why couldn't it look like this from stock??

Also wishing I'd gone for grey now too

+1 for the grey. Also have you been trawling the turkish forums? I'm trying to find someone who has retrofitted the bucket seats but cant find anyone!!

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
@Titchy have you found the bucket seats yet if so where
Shamefully not, however I think I have a way of doing it. Although my way will only get you upper portion, then again is anyone really going to notice the lower bolsters aren't quite the same?

Seat_Leon_Cupra_290_15-e1494003294547.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

keep an eye out for a thread on it, however expect it to be expensive (+£1000) seeing as just the upper seat cover is £412 :blink:

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
I’m gonna miss the buckets something chronic. It’s one of the reasons I ordered desire red and not monsoon grey as I didn’t want to feel like I was back in the same car...only with the seats from an SE with fancy trim.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Mentioned in another thread, but seat uk seem to have updated the interior shots on some of the Leon's to include the beats system.

Don't take it to mean anything - although it was helpful with the DC on the CUPRA last year.

They are so bad with comms and updates, you would have thought that seat uk would have RHD interior shots too - is it really that difficult???

b8683e26d300f5025aaf5c29d74ab111.jpg

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
They also show as being keyless too - maybe it’s showing the ‘higher’ spec interior as it’s easier than re-doing without keyless and Beats. Thing is, neither Beats nor Seat Sound is an option anymore and with both, you needed the spare wheel to house the sub. Now the spare wheel has been removed for MY19’s and is a dealership upsell for £115. If Beats is provided then they must have made a new foam insert for the boot floor.

Jeggers

Sep 4, 2018
What's the likelihood those of us that ordered when a spare wheel was standard will still get one?

I'd much rather have a spare wheel than winter pack as I do a lot of driving around the country and don't fancy being stranded for hours waiting for the AA if I get a flat that the fix-a-flat can't repair. I can wear a coat in winter and those headlight washers are annoying as they just waste screenwash IMO, especially as I like to run neat good quality screenwash in winter. Heated washer jets are all good, but when it freezes on impact with the windscreen, I'd have rather it'd stayed in the jets!

Reactions: Liam
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise