MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Does anyone know why they've removed the orange from the Cupra? Surely there's a lot of people who want a Cupra with a bit of a "mad" colour.

Same with the purple too...

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Lol. You’ve been calling regularly too. ?
Yeah, I want to make sure i get at least what I ordered especially after last time.

Every time I've called Customer Services I've received different info that's left me feeling less confident and ultimately resulted in another call to confirm things - visious cycle.

My case manager has said that she is aware that customers are receiving false information from CS. Sometimes it's just a misinterpretation of the info released by SEAT - like the week 40 build date info on the 5drs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOS

CupraDesireRed

May 18, 2018
Was that an update that you received today?
My case manager in the exec office told me to stop calling customer services and wait for her call next week

Did you spec many options?

No options specced and it was an email in response to our choice of compensation. Just said they had checked the order and it now had the unconfirmed build week.

AlexOS

Yeah, I want to make sure i get at least what I ordered especially after last time.

Every time I've called Customer Services I've received different info that's left me feeling less confident and ultimately resulted in another call to confirm things - visious cycle.

My case manager has said that she is aware that customers are receiving false information from CS. Sometimes it's just a misinterpretation of the info released by SEAT - like the week 40 build date info on the 5drs.

I ordered in Feb and at the time the WLTP delays weren’t known and as a result I was told late August delivery. I ordered it for delivery of 25th September as that’s when my current lease expires.. so all good... for a while

I’m now in the process of trying to scrounge a loan car until my new one turns up.. I’ve been told there is a possibility as my order was placed so early.. but I’m not very hopeful...

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I ordered in Feb and at the time the WLTP delays weren’t known and as a result I was told late August delivery. I ordered it for delivery of 25th September as that’s when my current lease expires.. so all good... for a while

I’m now in the process of trying to scrounge a loan car until my new one turns up.. I’ve been told there is a possibility as my order was placed so early.. but I’m not very hopeful...
I ordered in February aswell due to there being no common sense involved in the queuing system it means we won't be at the front of the build queue. It's totally random, folk have ordered in april May and June and had there cars delivered.

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018

I'm in a very similar situation to you, current lease due to end the 22nd of September,ordered in April with expected early September delivery.
Lease company said they would be able to provide a hire car at a cheap price for me.
They have now decided they currently have NO cars for me to hire,conveniently. Luckily a family member is going to borrow me one for the time being.
Been given a build week of 38 which is quite lucky compared to what some people have been given.
I don't mind the wait but not happy about the unknown.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I ordered in Feb and at the time the WLTP delays weren’t known and as a result I was told late August delivery.

Strange though as SEAT have known about these WLTP dates for time as have all the other manufacturers.

I ordered it for delivery of 25th September as that’s when my current lease expires.. so all good... for a while

That's a shame, won't they let you extend your lease?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maxloafer

Apr 1, 2018
East Yorkshire
Ordered 4Drive in April for Sep delivery... Picked up the new beast last Friday... Sorry it's not a Cupra but personally I'm thinking I've made the right choice. Had the Cupra been delivered on time I wouldn't have had a choice to make, but I'm not going to be waiting nearly a year for a Seat, sorry. Totally different cars though and those of you waiting for the ST probably need the boot space too.
fullsizeoutput_c56.jpeg

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Ordered 4Drive in April for Sep delivery... Picked up the new beast last Friday... Sorry it's not a Cupra but personally I'm thinking I've made the right choice. Had the Cupra been delivered on time I wouldn't have had a choice to make, but I'm not going to be waiting nearly a year for a Seat, sorry. Totally different cars though and those of you waiting for the ST probably need the boot space too. View attachment 1560

Enjoy it mate, I've got a friend with one of these, lovely cars.

Can't wait for my Cupra, maybe I'll see you at the lights

Reactions: Maxloafer

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Does anyone know why they've removed the orange from the Cupra? Surely there's a lot of people who want a Cupra with a bit of a "mad" colour.

Same with the purple too...

They’ll say it had something to do with the WLTP shenanigans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.