MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Ordered my ST 4 Drive 30th Jan and still no info. Just had a heated discussion with my Broker who told me last week that it would be Jan / Feb next year and the price would be increased!
The price you pay?

I'd have thought it would have been locked in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The price for the car will be locked in , but you’ll probably have to pay the increased road tax price for the first year.
If it's a lease that's included in the price. Tax is included in the payments.

I just get a letter each year saying it's been taxed.

eonomus

Aug 20, 2018
Just called Seat CS as the factory is now open again.

Before you read down I feel for those that ordered an ST and have been waiting 11+ Months, I just cannot curb my excitement.

Ordered mine on the 1st may as a MY18 - 5 Door Cupra with Beats, ACC and Camera.

I'm getting a MY19 (Winter pack) with all my optional extras.

Build complete week 40, 1st October - Shipping/customs will be 2 - 3 weeks. Fortunately, I’m away in Florida 7th - 28th of October.

Now more excited about the car then the holiday!

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017

Before you read down I feel for those that ordered an ST and have been waiting 11+ Months, I just cannot curb my excitement.

Ordered mine on the 1st may as a MY18 - 5 Door Cupra with Beats, ACC and Camera.

Build complete week 40, 1st October - Shipping/customs will be 2 - 3 weeks. Fortunately, I’m away in Florida 7th - 28th of October.

Do you mean SEAT Sound? Beats was not available in the UK.

AlexOS

If it's a lease that's included in the price. Tax is included in the payments.

I just get a letter each year saying it's been taxed.

That’s correct, however, you’re price will have been calculated based on the tax rates upto 31st August, and price protection will cover that amount of tax. The lease company will charge you the increased tax amount for the first year, for years 2 onwards, there should not be any extra to pay.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Nice spec mate!

I had to opt for SEAT sound as Beats isn't available here.

It's great to hear about a week 40 confirmation with options not available MY19.

Fingers crossed for some good news this week :)

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
That’s correct, however, you’re price will have been calculated based on the tax rates upto 31st August, and price protection will cover that amount of tax. The lease company will charge you the increased tax amount for the first year, for years 2 onwards, there should not be any extra to pay.

Ah ok, glad I went directly through VWFS.
Seem to offer a much better deal.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Guys

Just had my confirmation of build by week 40.

5dr
DSG
Winter pack
ACC
Camera
Seat sound
Pan roof

I was told to call back in 2 weeks to confirm the technical specifications.

I suggest those with 5drs give CS a shout, hopefully you'll receive some positive news.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I’ve ordered a 4drive. £2700 up front and £305pm.. 9x35 with 12k .. I think almost everyone will end up paying the first year tax increase.
That's actually a good deal considering its the 4drive.

I'm putting down similar and paying £250 pcm 8k
Sides skirts included.

AlexOS

That's actually a good deal considering its the 4drive.

I'm putting down similar and paying £250 pcm 8k
Sides skirts included.

Just asked CS about the 4drive. They said the engines are not going to be signed off until October/November and they will not be giving build dates until that is complete. So I should call back in the last week of October and they might have an update by then.

I think I’ll be very fortunate to get a car this year..

beddin90

Mar 31, 2014
Just asked CS about the 4drive. They said the engines are not going to be signed off until October/November and they will not be giving build dates until that is complete. So I should call back in the last week of October and they might have an update by then.

Thanks for the update, saves me a call! I was hoping for a nice Christmas present but it doesn't look that way..

Lloydy44

Apr 22, 2018
My ST 4 Drive is provisional build week 10/12/18. My estimation is delivery around feb, When the time comes I will be asking for it to be a 19 plate. Ordered mid April through Nationwide vehicle contracts. Standard in urban silver. Annoying, but I can be patient.

cola

May 23, 2018
Congrats on finally getting a build week. Ordered 7th May and still waiting. Do you think the broker/dealer will be forthcoming if I ask for the SLI number?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Sorry to hear that mate. At least it's ever more likely that you'll receive the updated DSG changes and who knows what else.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Congrats on finally getting a build week. Ordered 7th May and still waiting. Do you think the broker/dealer will be forthcoming if I ask for the SLI number?
The supplying dealer will give you it, the broker probably won't be to interested. May isn't to bad you'll probably be waiting a lot shorter time than some other folk, which I still to long lol.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.