MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

cola

May 23, 2018
Have there been any other recent build week confirmations I.e week 39+?

Nothing for me. Was told I'd have one in August, now they're hoping I'll hear in September. I don't know who the supplying dealer is but I've had to inform the broker of the MY19 changes myself from information posted here which is somewhat disheartening.

I must add that I started looking at the new 140i deal which nearly tempted me away.. But in the end its almost £90 more a month for a car I'd likely crash at the first sign of rain :drive2:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Nothing for me. Was told I'd have one in August, now they're hoping I'll hear in September. I don't know who the supplying dealer is but I've had to inform the broker of the MY19 changes myself from information posted here which is somewhat disheartening.

I must add that I started looking at the new 140i deal which nearly tempted me away.. But in the end its almost £90 more a month for a car I'd likely crash at the first sign of rain :drive2:
Funnily enough I looked into the M140 aswell but the extra per month and probably terrible fuel economy turned me against it.

AlexOS

But isn’t the boot on the M140 the same size as the A45? About the size of an average matchbox... I know most of you guys are getting the 5dr rather than the ST, but my wife has an A class and it’s boot is just awful compared to my current FR 5dr. On paper it’s not that bad, but the shape makes it useless

AlexOS

I looked, drove, and jumped... Fuel economy not that bad and the straight 6 is just great
Good for you Maxloafer, I hope it goes great for you. Personally though, I just dont like the look of the BWM or the Merc at all inside or out.., I’ll stick with my Cupra ST. Although if it does turn up with random copper and missing all the flags, as Damo7 seems convinced it will, I’ll have a very hard time deciding whether to accept it or not..

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Synter gave me another one to test yesterday - Shadow edition. I was so tempted i even took it home to show the Mrs and get her approval :)

They wanted 5k deposit, 300 pcm 8k on PCP.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

GhostDriver

Jul 5, 2018
Synter gave me another one to test yesterday - Shadow edition. I was so tempted i even took it home to show the Mrs and get her approval :)

They wanted 5k deposit, 300 pcm 8k on PCP.

Wait for the Cupra mate.

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Good for you Maxloafer, I hope it goes great for you. Personally though, I just dont like the look of the BWM or the Merc at all inside or out.., I’ll stick with my Cupra ST. Although if it does turn up with random copper and missing all the flags, as Damo7 seems convinced it will, I’ll have a very hard time deciding whether to accept it or not..

You won’t blame me will you!!! Hopefully we will get build weeks soon

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Wait for the Cupra mate.
Although she loved the Beamer, that's what she said :)
In truth I have every intention of waiting but every now and again I just have an impulse

Coming up to 11 months now, it starts to get to you, especially when people keep saying that they can't believe that I've stuck it out for so long.

Reactions: indyjones

Maxloafer

Apr 1, 2018
East Yorkshire
The headline deal was £999 deposit and £399 pcm 8k.

I wanted to get it closer to £300. I was told the deposit would need to be 5k and that was at a push.

Mine was from Inchcape, headline deal was 369 down, 369 pcm. It has metallic, heated seats, professional media, brushed aluminium and pearl trim, for 379 down & 380 pcm

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
When did you order. I thought my order on 28th Feb for an ST 4drive was bad enough.
Long story, but originally last year in October.
They delivered the wrong car in Feb.
Had to order again but they wouldn't let me have the £249 deal from before so had to fight for it.
Eventually they gave in and I had a new order submitted in May.

brivww

Brian W
Jan 30, 2018
When did you order. I thought my order on 28th Feb for an ST 4drive was bad enough.
Ordered my ST 4 Drive 30th Jan and still no info. Just had a heated discussion with my Broker who told me last week that it would be Jan / Feb next year and the price would be increased!