MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah it seems lots of 5dr are getting build dates but despite being told id have a build date the other week my ST4wd still has nothing. Hope that changes soon!

I am so frustrated that nothing seems to be happening. I have been told that the price could still change depending on the WLTP emissions results which is ridiculous.

Its a standard ST 4 Drive in white ffs!

Supersport2

Jun 26, 2018
I am so frustrated that nothing seems to be happening. I have been told that the price could still change depending on the WLTP emissions results which is ridiculous.

Its a standard ST 4 Drive in white ffs!

Me too, I’ve emailed Seat Uk, waiting for a reply and had an exchange of emails with my supplier. No further forward, over 23 weeks waiting so far, due in September, but as I don’t have a build date, I doubt it will be here before October!

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Been reading this thread for a while.
Ordered a 5dr dsg in April just been given a build week of week 38. Bit later than I was originally told but a hell of a lot better than I expected after reading this thread.
Ordered with Wessex fleet, they seem OK.
Funnily enough they have mentioned absolutely nothing to me about the change to 290 but obviously I'm aware of that through here.
Is it roughly 4 weeks from build week I should expect delivery?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Been reading this thread for a while.
Ordered a 5dr dsg in April just been given a build week of week 38. Bit later than I was originally told but a hell of a lot better than I expected after reading this thread.

Yep consider yourself one of the lucky ones :)

Ordered with Wessex fleet, they seem OK.
Funnily enough they have mentioned absolutely nothing to me about the change to 290 but obviously I'm aware of that through here.

Any options on your order?

Is it roughly 4 weeks from build week I should expect delivery?

Approx 3-4 it seems.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Yep consider yourself one of the lucky ones :)

Any options on your order?

I didn't choose any options, I was considering buying a 280 or 290 second hand as I wanted to do a fair few mods but as seen as my wife changes her mind like the wind a lease deal suits me better at the moment.

Ordered in Nevada white,intend to wrap the roof black and probably a front splitter but not much more.

As many others,I hope they don't make many changes to the exhaust as I thought it sounded great.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Yeah I agree.

I haven't found many details on the changes being made but they all say it involves fitting a more restrictive exhaust system.

There is a good chance it'll sound different.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Has anyone who ordered a 5dr CUPRA post April with any of the following had their order confirmed recently?

* SEAT Sound
* Rear Camera
* ACC
* Sunroof

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Has anyone who ordered a 5dr CUPRA post April with any of the following had their order confirmed recently?

* SEAT Sound
* Rear Camera
* ACC
* Sunroof

I have, i placed my order 18th April and Seat accepted the order on the 23rd April, I included Kessy, ACC & Camera, confirmed build week 38

Suu

Aug 13, 2018

* SEAT Sound
* Rear Camera
* ACC
* Sunroof

Acc and sunroof. But nothing yet. 23rd May

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
@Matt-taylor
@Suu

Was looking to see if it was mostly stock cars getting the latest build weeks

Apart from the sunroof i don't believe the other options can be selected individually.

I'm starting to think I'll be waiting until December regardless now

Supersport2

Jun 26, 2018
Who do I contact, with my sli number, to get a projected build date?? Or what number?

Threads a bit long to checking each entry.

TIA

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
So, ST 4Drive ordered in June, SEAT CS cannot confirm a build date/week. They also (as in the young chap I spoke to) think that Winter Pack should be included at no additional cost. What they did advise is to get that confirmed by the supplying dealer. Going via a Business Contract Hire broker, I was not aware of who the supplying dealer was. I am now! The best advice was to call them back in September for a clearer update.

Apex300

Jun 1, 2018
EA999BED-1FF1-4681-A5E9-B69527BED15F.jpeg
BB93863F-1E4A-47BA-ACF1-7B39D4B050E9.jpeg
CF21F022-9D97-4840-8364-4FCB11F270CF.jpeg
4CD65C48-4BD6-4392-8F36-1C01AF2718F1.jpeg
Picked this up 3 weeks ago.
Finally got to clean it yesterday.
Hose pipe ban in Ireland made it very sneaky to get done :thumbup:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
5rd hatch with seat sound and dsg. Ordered in February still not got a confirmed build week although November was mentioned.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members