• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Model Year 2018 Changes

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
VERY forward thinking!

I'm with you... looking to order cupra st in the new year aiming for September delivery. Seat lead times are abysmal but at the price its a cracking car.

I had been tempted by an S4 avant but less than poor mpg puts me off which would only get worse with the lovely exhaust note they make when you open the taps :clap: Lovely interior and not sure how much longer large capacity motors will be available. It will be large capacity batteries soon!!!

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
I'll be ordering as soon as the virtual dash is on the configurator, but hoping way before Sept as the GLA goes back start of July :D

Is the Seat an upgrade or a downgrade from a GLA - A Class in high heels :rofl:

The would like one to replace the Tig... Any good???

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Downgrade (GLA 45 AMG) but its a money saving exercise (renovating my house atm) :D Plus never had a Seat, so looking forward to the Cupra ;)

GLA45 has a peach of an engine - this will be my fourth Leon and all of them have been great cars...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.