MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
The high navigation system and SEAT sound system are options.

For what it's worth the standard navigation looks good, and the standard stereo is more than acceptable.

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
Just emailed the dealer this morning, he has been really good with information, car was bulit last Thursday.

It looks as if ours are now in Antwerp having left Zeebrugge yesterday evening. Let's hope Progress Ace still gets to Sheerness on Friday.

spongeym

Feb 9, 2017
Monsoon grey, no options! Coming from a BMW with no options he Cupra is a luxury to me! Wish I'd got for kessy though

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
Mine's a white ST with DSG 4-drive, bucket seats, sound system, sunroof, Nav system high, camera, KESSY and comfort & driving pack 2, sp pretty much everything!

Monsoon grey, no options! Coming from a BMW with no options he Cupra is a luxury to me! Wish I'd got for kessy though

Huw very nice spec,poss one of the first 4-Drive ones on here? I have gone for Monsoon Grey and only a few options, connectivity hub, kessy, driver assist pack 2 and the camera pack

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
My Mystery Blue was delivered mid March and I'm still over the moon with it. My old 2.0 Z4 feels sluggish, this car picks up speed at an alarming rate! still not over that sensation.

What a car!
388d0b7150e03cc0ec18ea7970dc8d98.jpg
4f919cca389ad3453faa08ad54699adf.jpg
d5ad2c0977c926cec02d5d535bc512fc.jpg
66c720eabe09ea7e8dde510e3d0788a2.jpg

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
My Mystery Blue was delivered mid March and I'm still over the moon with it. My old 2.0 Z4 feels sluggish, this car picks up speed at an alarming rate! still not over that sensation.

What a car!

I'm coming from nearly 12 years of RX-8 ownership, and having had a brief test drive of a 290 ST back in November, very much looking forward to it.

The Mazda is an amazing car, but it is time for something a little more practical!

BiggestVern

Aug 16, 2016
Herts

I get mine tomorrow, Mystery Blue with no other options, my first ever fwd car too!

Last edited:

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales

What a car

I have to say those are the best looking Mystery Blue pictures I've seen, would have ordered that over Desire Red had I seen one looking that good!

2 things though, firstly is the Cupra supposed to come with ACC as standard? I sware I remember the salesman ask me if I wanted it as an option which I declined, yet the car has it.

Secondly I was messing around with the audio system while the wife was driving the other day and mentioned I wished I'd added the Seat sound system, she paused the audio and played the cars natural sound track and asked why would I drown out that noise? She had a point!

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
I don't know if mine has active cruise but it flashes up if you get too close to stuff and had that sensor on the grill. Not too fussed either way as never really use cruise.

NotSoSimple

Simple
Mar 3, 2017
Suffolk
Huw very nice spec,poss one of the first 4-Drive ones on here? I have gone for Monsoon Grey and only a few options, connectivity hub, kessy, driver assist pack 2 and the camera pack

I order my ST 4Drive in early Feb and have a build week of 18 (May 1st). Hoping that it is on time as have a road trip mountain biking the alps in the beginning of July! Have already made my list of driving roads on Google maps - I am going to do about 7 of the roads from ultimate-drives . net / top - 10 - roads

Last edited:

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
About to set sail for Sheerness eta 2200 7 April.

Progress Ace doesn't seem to be making much progress!

ETA at Sheerness now 01:00am on 8th April. Delayed by 4 hours, but I imagine it won't make much difference to our collection date.

Last edited:

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
Progress Ace doesn't seem to be making much progress!

ETA at Sheerness now 01:00am on 8th April. Delayed by 4 hours, but I imagine it won't make much difference to our collection date.

Progress Ace is en route to Sheerness. Departed Antwerp at 04:04 UTC, ETA 00:00, 01:00 BST.

Last edited:

Will2017

Feb 26, 2017
St Albans
Just heard from the dealer that mine was built last week and is at the docks waiting to for a boat. Dealer reckons it'll be about two weeks. Starting to get excited now.