problem with speedo and fuel gauge

cjones56

does anyone know anything about why my speedo doesn't work at all but at the same time my fuel gauge is going crazy as when the tank is half empty and u turn a corner the light comes on with the high pitched beeping and its driving me mad! anyone kno what it could be? is it something to do with the earthing on the car at all?
chris

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
i had a problem like this with my 1.2 (needles doing there own things, loosing the cluster all togetehr, lights flickering) and SEAT said it was the cluster which would be about £500 to replace

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Did you try the link which was on the 2nd post? It details a potential fix for the issue.

Also good work on using the search function to try and find the answer, you sir are a rare breed, we ought to have you stuffed. :thumbup:

Elmore

Dec 29, 2014
Did you try the link which was on the 2nd post? It details a potential fix for the issue.

Also good work on using the search function to try and find the answer, you sir are a rare breed, we ought to have you stuffed. :thumbup:

YOU SIR ARE A RARE BREED?? and STUFFED What do you mean by that

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
YOU SIR ARE A RARE BREED?? and STUFFED What do you mean by that
All complimentary, usually people will start a new thread rather than take any time to search for the answer, i was just suggesting we have you as some kind of role model to other newbies :)

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Just seems unfortunate in this case that these members are no longer active on the forum or you may have had an answer by now.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.