• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Newbie from the Wirral

VeeFource

Dec 5, 2014
Hi All,

Just joined having gained some invaluable knowledge from the forum on a few things, cheers for that :)

I've had my 6J Ibiza FR TDI for over a year now and have become more impressed with it every time I get out for a drive. I've owned some stereotypically tasty machines including a JCW MINI, E36 328is & a 350Z, but this little car is a real hidden gem I think and is so much fun without breaking the bank.

Can see me keeping it some time & have a shark stage 1 map booked for this Tuesday. Next stop is a VCDS for a bit of software customisation. I also like to do whatever work I can on my cars (affordable tools permitting) so I'm sure it'll earn it's keep over the years to come.

I've been lucky enough to drive a Fiesta ST, GT86 and an Audi A1 S-Line recently and to be honest, none of them seem to be as playful at more sensible speeds as the punchy go kart Seat I'm lucky enough to have outside.

The only mods I've done so far is a bit of lightening by removing the back seats, spare wheel (have a pump & slime) & have fitted some red back lighting to the door bins & under the centre console. The car's also debadged for a more stealthy look.

Looking forward to getting involved with the seatcupra scene :wave:

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2011
the Wirral
Live in Moreton now but from Wallasey, I drive for stagecoach bus so ill see my car in the depot car park.

Black fr with black wheels on.

I'll keep a eye out for your car

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise