kriscolo

Jul 13, 2012
Guisborough
Just a quick update today :) seat badges have arrived
image_zps58adfea5.jpg

kriscolo

Jul 13, 2012
Guisborough
Looks sweet with those winter shoes on mate & nice choice of colour as lot tend to worry what others will think

Cheers pal the red has grown on me a lot

I wasn't to sure on it my self and had planned to get them refurbished gloss black or chromium black to match the black on my car

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Cheers pal the red has grown on me a lot

I wasn't to sure on it my self and had planned to get them refurbished gloss black or chromium black to match the black on my car

I was thinking the same colours with mine but thought thats abit played out now so went with baby blue hehe

kriscolo

Jul 13, 2012
Guisborough
I was thinking the same colours with mine but thought thats abit played out now so went with baby blue hehe

That's what i was thinking , you need something to stand out !

I'm sure I've read your thread loads of times now haha , you got yours from jennings
Middlesbrough ? If I'm correct

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
That's what i was thinking , you need something to stand out !

I'm sure I've read your thread loads of times now haha , you got yours from jennings
Middlesbrough ? If I'm correct

Yeh thats the one, around 9 years ago now i took ownership & only now ive got the car around the corner from where i want it mod/power wise :funk: Kids & being a home owner postponed the process :cry:

Have you got much more planned for yours?

Must update my thread lol :whistle:

kriscolo

Jul 13, 2012
Guisborough
Yeh thats the one, around 9 years ago now i took ownership & only now ive got the car around the corner from where i want it mod/power wise :funk: Kids & being a home owner postponed the process :cry:

Have you got much more planned for yours?

Must update my thread lol :whistle:

So are you from around boro ?

Also as for plans mate

I have loads I want to do just need the time and money

-Garret GT 30
-3 inch exhaust
-2.0l coils
-boot build for the air ride
-customise my interior
-arches rolled

That's just to name a few bud

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
No mate not from boro but that was the only decent one i could find when i was looking so it was well worth the journey.

GT30 oh nice, add a lsd to the list lol some mega boostage to be had out of them

kriscolo

Jul 13, 2012
Guisborough
No mate not from boro but that was the only decent one i could find when i was looking so it was well worth the journey.

GT30 oh nice, add a lsd to the list lol some mega boostage to be had out of them

I know what you mean about being well worth the journey 5 hour round trip for myn :)

And as for the LSD that's on the list don't worry , the money pit has begun :-/

kriscolo

Jul 13, 2012
Guisborough
Another Update

Still need to make a surround for my paddle switches

[URL=http://s36.photobucket.com/user/kriscolo/media/IMG_2121_zpsba16aeb5.jpg.html] [/URL]

Cut my carpet around my tank and compressor nothing special but will do for now :) Need to clean everything still

[URL=http://s36.photobucket.com/user/kriscolo/media/IMG_2150_zps0984a93b.jpg.html] [/URL]

Gauges are now secured in place

[URL=http://s36.photobucket.com/user/kriscolo/media/IMG_2152_zps72e409e4.jpg.html] [/URL]

And the big news is I've decided to take the cuppa off the road for the winter as i have major plans for it.

cheap winter run around has been purchased at a bargain price !!

L33TRB

May 11, 2010
Send me a mail mate w8tson @ msn.com can't seem to private mail you.

Very interested as it looks very clean and it's what I want :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.