yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Thread revival i know, but just seen this thread and thought great car, then i googled this Am04 stage 2 turbo and seen it forsale everywhere, one bloke had it for 6 days one a week. Then i remember watching it on ebay about a month ago now its back on with a different seller. So whats up with it anyone shed some light?? Currently watching it.

May 2, 2006
thats the one i bought brand new - nothing wrong with it when i had it, i sold it to chris and nothing wrong when he had it - many years ago now

these days its probably knackered and wouldnt go near it! there are much better hybrids out there now

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
wow def thread revival lol.

iv seen it up couple of times recently but no idea what its like anymore was very long time ago i got rid.

paul mitchell

Jan 5, 2014
Ive just bought this car

Bought this car yesterday an its a fantastic motor, take my hat off to what you did to it chris

paul mitchell

Jan 5, 2014
My new Ibiza 1.8t

I've been trying but the site says I need to do over 15 post to upload pictures :cry:
Soon as I can I will get some pictures up. The cars fantastic though an in good hands, she came with a print out of 241 BHP, was she running that when you had her? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Start a new readers ride. Stick an intro up and the spec. You'll soon get up the posts.

I nearly bought this car many many moons ago but went for the bigger lcr in the end.

paul mitchell

Jan 5, 2014
Start a new readers ride. Stick an intro up and the spec. You'll soon get up the posts.

I nearly bought this car many many moons ago but went for the bigger lcr in the end.

Could you give me a price for a full re-spray Jake? Thanks in advance

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.