7 speed dsg judder

Seanyt

Oct 18, 2010
Bracknell
Mine does this too, noticed it mainly when slowing to a roundabout but pulling away before actually stopping. Can be really violent sometimes

Aug 3, 2011
To all the people with the problems, what have you're dealers done to fix this? If the gearbox ecu update doesnt solve it.
Jay

May 4, 2009
Leeds
Mine started like this, which turned into a few false neutrals.
Now i have been without my car for approaching 7 weeks as SEAT UK dont want to put in a new box.
Happy days

Seanyt

Oct 18, 2010
Bracknell
Got mine back on Saturday with a new clutch kit and so far so good. Mentioned that a few people on here had the same problem and they said get everyone to go to them because they know its a problem and can get it sorted pretty quickly! Only problem is that they are in Camberley so not sure how far that is for people to travel?

JOEYNITRO

Feb 6, 2010
Co.Durham
Mine goes in on Monday for the same reason, juddering when pulling away from stand still at junctions or pull away slowly while moving. It's as if the car is in the wrong gear i.e. second when should be in first. So car went in for service then was told they needed car for a week for clutch replacement under warranty. It seems fine in manual as well just seems to happen when in D or S modes. Car has only done 17000 miles in just under 3yrs been well looked after, but pretty fed up of it and its poor build quality. it's also going in for its fourth gear gaiter as it has split yet again. Thinks time to trade it in never really enjoyed the dsg box so boring to drive once been with it for this long.

Scott_Mack

Team Boc Member
Apr 4, 2013
West Lothian
I get the judder too, but i wouldn't class it as violent, its quite subtle.

I recently switched from Tesco Momentum 99 to Shell V Power, and the car pulls so much better and the judder doesnt happen as often.

As for people booting it when its cold; Good luck with that. Its a bad idea

ceb

May 27, 2012
Lebanon
I get the judder too, but i wouldn't class it as violent, its quite subtle.

I recently switched from Tesco Momentum 99 to Shell V Power, and the car pulls so much better and the judder doesnt happen as often.

As for people booting it when its cold; Good luck with that. Its a bad idea

I agree with that,
Lately I've also changed mine and the judder are close to inexistent.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise