Tom's Mk3 ibiza cupra, Porshe twists now on!!!!

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
there was a car that had the bumpstrip smoothed into the bumper but looked naf , this is what mine looked like last week but all painted now ( only photo jake has sent me )
photo4-18.jpg

photo-49.jpg

will look like this but in yellow and still have the middle bar in
DSCF5019.jpg

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Cras had a de badge grill fitted hids, and some pressed plates :) off to prospeed exhausts friday for my intercooler pipeing to be made over the top and down the wing!! and looking forward to mod nats!!

More Pics soon!

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Intercooler pipeing was done yesterday, fairly happy with it, will try get some pics up later, sadly looks like i cant lower the car anymore :( But ill find a way :)

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Looking forward to my braided fuel line now!!

Also going to buy all my audio gear ready for my boot build to be done by a freinds company :)

Kinda struggling with what to do after that.... anyone have any thoughts?

May 25, 2008
cambs
Oh I nearly forgot your carbon canister n70 I think can be relocated to under the scuttle panel by tracing the wiring back through the loom easy! And out of sight!

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Oh I nearly forgot your carbon canister n70 I think can be relocated to under the scuttle panel by tracing the wiring back through the loom easy! And out of sight!

ooo now that i will do!!! also wanna bypass the n112, i think thats the one lol And inlet needs to be sorted but i dont know if i want polished or it in black lol

May 25, 2008
cambs
I'd say black to match the rocker cover as polished would look good but would be a pain to keep clean

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
i think i might do it before mod nats tbh, does spoil the engine bay!!

Ive heard you have to re-line the tb up is that true? Also is it possible to get it off and not have to re do the throttle bodie.

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
Yea ill be gettin another cupra dont worry bud just trying to find a nice one:)
Your intercooler pipes are excellent bud how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking very impressed and the do the inlet just unplug it but dont touch the butterfly inside it I done mine without having it re alligned

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Yea ill be gettin another cupra dont worry bud just trying to find a nice one:)
Your intercooler pipes are excellent bud how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking very impressed and the do the inlet just unplug it but dont touch the butterfly inside it I done mine without having it re alligned

Thanks man, glad youll be getting another, Yea of course it cost me £165 had it done in prospeed in cardiff, they done a tidy job. Cool inlet shall be done before mod nats hope the weather gets better thou :(

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Looking for some advise, before the intercooler pipeing was fitter my n112 vale droped and melted and my boost pipe started leaking, so crap boost, ive had it all done and there isnt a single leak only fault code i have is for the lack of carbon canister, but this is the weired bit, somethimes its boosts but only to 10 psi but most the time it doesnt!!!

Before the n112 went it was fine, but i havent been able to get it going tidy since, ive changed the fuse under the dash, Any ideas?

Hope someone can help!!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members