Tom's Mk3 ibiza cupra, Porshe twists now on!!!!

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Well its been a while.

Been haveing a few issues recently. Replaced all coilpack, plugs, engine coolant temp sensor, lcr fuel pump.

So i also treated it to a revo stage one, WHich shocked me how much of a difference it made, Very impressed by it and craig at got boost!!

Now its running good im hopeing to get it on rollers as there was a problem when it was mapped.

Also yesterday bought me some new wheels. Will be picking them up at the end of next month. I cant find a cupra with them so should look interesting

So no pics yet but there will be soon ;)

P.s im looking for porshe adaptors if anyone has some :)

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Right im really lacking on this :ban:

So wheels were picked up last night, turned out ive found a few other mk3 with them :p

There porshe twists, fronts are 7.5j and rears and 8.5j. Just got the back from being re-furbed in archrite. I have ordered the adaptors today so they arrive tommorro ;)

They are 15mm fronts and 25mm rears so should give it a nice stance!

I intend to start smoothing my bumpers off next smooth it all out abit, as i was going for more power but as the price of fuel is a p1ss take so thats on hold haha

there will probably hundreds of photos sunday !!

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
Porshe Twists all fitted!! Pic time!

Wellll i didnt update cause i lost my bloody camera lead,

First the pics with the porshe twists on :)

DSCF2409.jpg

DSCF2393.jpg

DSCF2389.jpg

DSCF2388.jpg

DSCF2695.jpg

I bloody love them so much wider at the read and just look lovely.

Atm the cars being prepped for mod nats, just fitted some hids, de badges front grill, its going to prospeed cardiff on the 20th for the intercooler pipeing to come over the top, Still haveing problems buy hay ho thats normal!!

Just tidying the car up not, mainly engine, try and get a side skirt before mod nats and then off to le-man 24 and comeing back for a small audio build, :D:D

Any comments feedback advise or anything is welcome,

Thanks tom

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
looking good mate how tight are your wheels bud as im looking into gettin 8inch on front and maybe 9inch on the rear if they fit if not 8inch all round do you get scrubing issues

butch20vt

car was looking good mate at the swansea car show i did have a look around it very nice.:)

tjjammo

Nov 3, 2010
Swansea South Wales
looking good mate how tight are your wheels bud as im looking into gettin 8inch on front and maybe 9inch on the rear if they fit if not 8inch all round do you get scrubing issues

When theres weight in the rear or a bump a lil quick the will touch a lil, i think if you roll the arches you'd be fine, i got 7.5 i think on the fronts and they do rub a bit,